• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Firearms Quiz

27/30. Didn't know Davy Crockett nuke gun, thought Glock was first with the plastics and didn't know The Australian/Gattling gun one.

Wrong about first plastic gun, Emu killing, and Davy Crockett.

davy-crockett.gif

Man, that would come in handy !

HA HA !

I have long maintained, in the 2A, the Founding Fathers intended Private Citizens to be able to own any weapon they wished to.

Certainly, at the time, an American Citizen could purchase the most advanced Rifles or Pistols available.

And Cannon ? Sure. Many Merchant Vessels carried Cannon as protection against Pirates.

But the Davy Crockett ?

Last edited:
26/30
Failed on the plastic gun , crokket, Ford assassination and the flint lock question

Nailed it - 30/30. I guessed on one or two, but I knew the Davy Crocket since a guy down the hall in college was a student of the history of nuclear weapons.

i actually did know the plastic gun one. 25/30. missed the assassination one, i have zero experience w black powder guns, davey crocket, screw dirty harry

Wrong about first plastic gun, Emu killing, and Davy Crockett.

davy-crockett.gif

Man, that would come in handy !

HA HA !

I have long maintained, in the 2A, the Founding Fathers intended Private Citizens to be able to own any weapon they wished to.

Certainly, at the time, an American Citizen could purchase the most advanced Rifles or Pistols available.

And Cannon ? Sure. Many Merchant Vessels carried Cannon as protection against Pirates.

But the Davy Crockett ?

I don't think these are allowed at my Club..

Back
Top Bottom