• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Firearms seized in raid on the Cape this morning

Big payoff for a six-month, seven-agency investigation, huh? Four guns and two magazines.

I feel safer knowing these animals are off the street.

Last edited:
^^ +1

I was STUNNED when I saw "and a Stag Arms Stag 15 (.223 modern sporting rifle). "

Someone was running their mouth and pissed off the wrong person who notified police. It's just ridiculous that many agencies and personnel were involved just so they can claim partial credit and get their names in the paper.

This is laughable. Sad but laughable. Where is the rest of the story? Where are the drugs? The dead bodies? The robbed banks? What did these awful criminals really do to deserve a "raid" and such media attention???

"officers located and seized an improperly stored Benelli shotgun, a Remington shotgun, a Glock 9mm semi-automatic pistol and a Stag Arms Stag 15 (.223 modern sporting rifle)."

So did the guy have a license and it expired? A Benelli isn't your typical thug toy.

- - - Updated - - -

"officers located and seized an improperly stored Benelli shotgun, a Remington shotgun, a Glock 9mm semi-automatic pistol and a Stag Arms Stag 15 (.223 modern sporting rifle)."

So did the guy have a license and it expired? A Benelli isn't your typical thug toy.

Big payoff for a six-month investgation, huh? Four guns and two magazines.

I feel safer knowing these animals are off the street.

A recent comment on the linked story:

"I hope this is a lot more to this story than just this? A couple shotguns, a pistol and a rifle? Almost anywhere else in America, this would be considered perfectly normal..."

I hate Massachussetts.

How many of these badge wearing shitsticks got together and thought it was a great idea to go forward with this operation?

Glad every one went home at the end of the day.

This is laughable. Sad but laughable. Where is the rest of the story? Where are the drugs? The dead bodies? The robbed banks? What did these awful criminals really do to deserve a "raid" and such media attention???

crime against the state.
we are living in 1984.

I hate Massachussetts.

How many of these badge wearing shitsticks got together and thought it was a great idea to go forward with this operation?

[STRIKE=undefined]Glad every one went home at the end of the day[/STRIKE].

I don't care if they make it home when they act like this....truly, I don't see why they have any use in today's world. They're nothing more than first responders and dog killers. They don't actually help anybody anymore...

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like someone left their three-gun setup at Mom and Dad's....

Aloha

Kid or friend left it there, and had a vendetta?

Given the ATF involvement, it is highly likely that there is "more to the story"TM

The ATF isn't terribly interested in mucking around with MA's silly laws.

Yes, ATF has to concern themselves with whether or not the Glock was "shouldered".

If there is more to the story, there should be more to the charges...

Im interested to hear how the authorities ended up on his trail and how/why he acquired firearms without an LTC (I am in no way defending MA's draconian licensing system or laws).

"Post ban large capacity", shitheads. It should read "standard capacity".

Legally, in Massachusetts, because both firearms are sold (in other states) with magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds, they are classified as High Capacity firearms. As for the magazines, it's legally correct as well. While philosophically I agree with you, I actually commend the author for being extremely accurate with their wording.

The whole article would only play as a story in a handful of states as most wouldn't even require licensing for possession those firearms.

How much money did this cost? I want a dollar amount for this whole circus. Were they drug dealers? Not a lot of firearms for illegal trafficking. I see over $2K an hour for just the officers in that picture. I hate to make it a numbers game, but there is not enough cash in the system to support this if it's not drug(hard) or gang related.

How much money did this cost? I want a dollar amount for this whole circus. Were they drug dealers? Not a lot of firearms for illegal trafficking. I see over $2K an hour for just the officers in that picture. I hate to make it a numbers game, but there is not enough cash in the system to support this if it's not drug(hard) or gang related.

This is what I want to know...I assume they're using taxpayer (our) money to fund this. What a waste!

Back
Top Bottom