First Buck

HTRN

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Well, I finally got my first buck.

Friday night from a stand in Templeton. (Thank you Diatribe!!!)

He only is a 2x2, but he dressed out at 130#. My daughter and I should get about 75+# of meat when we butcher it this coming weekend.

What a rush.. Now I just need to fill two more tags this season... [grin]

2011-10-29 09.34.41.jpg

Congrats!! Ditto Sir Gawain, still waiting on my first... headed out a couple times this week, hopefully you'll see some pics of mine soon!

Nice job! Congrats.

I have one of those where I am too, havent seen him since September on the trail cam. He's left some droppings and tracks, that's about it.

Back in the day, people used to frame their first buck, and hang it on the wall, behind the counter...oh, wait a minute...never mind.

Nice![smile]

Great job, you tracked this deer for 200 yards with NO blood trail! Congrats, way to go on not giving up on recovering this one. I know you were second guessing your shot after we couldn't find him that first night. Great story for your first buck!

The next one we drag out together will be mine, I hope.

Last edited:
Great job, you tracked this deer for 200 yards with NO blood trail! Congrats, way to go on not giving up on recovering this one. I know you were second guessing your shot after we couldn't find him that first night. Great story for your first buck!

The next one we drag out together will be mine, I hope.

Thanks man.

I can't wait to drag yours out.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom