• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First pistol need some thoughts

Well after reading through this whole thread, heres my final comment :

"2023 overthinking skinflint of the year award goes to..........(insert user name here) ;)

Instead of being a pretentious ass, you might consider some people have to work within their means, and would rather not be the "poor" person getting the pity party around guys who have more in guns than they make in a year.

more than a few people picked up on this since I started this thread, and were kind enough to direct me to people and companies who sell firearms and ammo at low prices.

Instead of being a pretentious ass, you might consider some people have to work within their means, and would rather not be the "poor" person getting the pity party around guys who have more in guns than they make in a year.

more than a few people picked up on this since I started this thread, and were kind enough to direct me to people and companies who sell firearms and ammo at low prices.
Chill ax bro, welcome to NES. Give it ten years or so and you’ll be swimming in guns you rarely shoot but won’t sell.

Your balls will be busted. You can deal with it or not. This is the way.

PS: It’s (almost) always in good fun!!

Chill ax bro, welcome to NES. Give it ten years or so and you’ll be swimming in guns you rarely shoot but won’t sell.

Your balls will be busted. You can deal with it or not. This is the way.

PS: It’s (almost) always in good fun!!
I can handle the ball busters. I am a ball buster. That wasn't ball busting. That was 5+ posts of not reading anything I said and telling me to go blow money.

I'm annoyed because I'm getting my balls busted for being a poor.
poor. o horror.

f96e6692-e58c-4de4-ba60-c2594c4b3b9d_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom