• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First trip to four seasons

LOL Arv. Actually I haven't bought anything lately. I had a little too much credit debt that I really disliked having (not gun related). I ended up spending half of 2010 paying off all my debt. Now that I'm debt free I might be buying more toys on my lunch breaks in cash though!

Last summer I was at FS and looking at a NIB Colt Python on consignment their. I told Carl the most I would pay ($350.00 less the what the seller was asking). Carl called the guy but there was no answer so I gave Carl my tel. # and left. As I was driving through the parking lot an employee came running after me and said the owner just called back and agreed on the price. I went back in and bought the Python and went home a happy camper! [grin]

On other occasions they didn't have the gun I wanted (always CALL first!). Carl said he'd order whatever I wanted and have it in about 3 or 4 days. Because I've been doing business with FS for over 12 years I sometimes order what I want over the telephone. A few that come to mind is my Ruger Vanquaro, S&W 22-A and Ruger 10/22 Target Model.

Carl told me once that he doesn't have something, he'll get it for me, including ammo.

Last edited:
I've bought all my fire arms at FS. Carl and the staff are great. I ordered a Robinson XCR through them, they kept me up to date for the excruciatingly long 6 weeks it took to finally come in. It's worth the 40 minute drive!

40 minutes would be a nice drive, according to google, I have an hour 48 min, 86 mile drive. I went because of all the positive reviews they get here, and they had a PD which I had been looking for, for a while. And i'm very happy I did.

Back
Top Bottom