• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS FIXED MAG AR 5.56 PISTOL

Selling Terms: F2F EFA-10

PRICE: $3,500 CASH - (Willing to trade plus cash depending on what you have)

Contact: Five, Zer0, Eight, - Seven, Four, Zero, - Eight, Three, Nine, Five

FULL CUSTOM BUILD SHEET:
Stock: Slyvan Arms Folding Stock Adapter Gen III | SB Tactical SBA3 AR-15 Adjustable Pistol Stabilizing Brace AR15 PSB BRACE

Lower: TGP-F15 10 Round Fixed Mag - Comes with 3 Mean Arms Speed Loaders

Trigger:
Velocity Triggers MPC Trigger, Straight With Finger Stop | 3lb Trigger Pull | Trigger Shoe Texture: Smooth, Serrated.

KNS Pins: Skeletonized

45 Degree Ambidextrous Fire & Safety

Pins: Extended Takedown Pins

Charging Handle: PWS Extended Charging Handle & Bolt Release

Upper: HARD TO FIND! PWS MK107 MOD1 MLOK UPPER 223WYLDE 7.75" Piston - MK1 Mod 1 Complete Upper, 223 Wylde, 7.75" Stainless Barrel, 1:8 Twist, PWS Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group, M-Lok, Charging Handle, Black. The MK1 MOD 1-M line, revamped for 2018, features the PWS long stroke piston system. With the fully forged upper and lower receivers, the MK1 MOD 1-M is a no-nonsense tool for when you need a high value option that is relentless and unstoppable. The shortest available option in the MK1 MOD 1-M series, the MK107 was the first firearm developed by PWS. Known as The Diablo, the MK107 was designed to replace MP5 style weapons.

Sights: Kriss Vector Steel Low Profile Flip-Up Sights (Front & Rear)

Authentic Trijicon ACOG: NOT A REPLICA! (Comes w/original box) ACOG 4x32 -Flattop Mount for MIL STD Rails. The chevron reticle is designed to be zeroed using the tip at 100 meters. The width of the chevron at the base is 5.53 MOA which is 19 in. at 300 meters. This allows range estimation for silhouette targets. Features dual illumination (Fiber optics provides daylight illumination and tritium illuminates reticle at night). The ranging reticle is calibrated for 5.56(.223 cal) flattop rifles out to 800 meters.

Spikes Tactical Rail MLOK - Mounted Inforce 1000L Flashlight, Sling Quick Detach.

Muzzle: Spikes Tactical Spider 2 Krinkov Brake

Spikes Tactical Angled Foregrip
IMG_4200.HEIC.jpg IMG_4201.HEIC.jpg IMG_4202.HEIC.jpg IMG_4203.HEIC.jpg IMG_4204.HEIC.jpg IMG_4205.HEIC.jpg IMG_4206.HEIC.jpg IMG_4207.HEIC.jpg IMG_4208.HEIC.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom