Florida Man Shot In Genitals By Cops After Trying To Commit Arson

There’s not a video of the incident that I’ve seen. But some of these are really starting to gross me out.

I don’t have a link but the one with the Brazilian motorcycle armed robberies just getting run over by people and watch them run around on broken legs and stuff makes me wanna throw up.

Why did I just know before I even opened the thread that this started in Polk County and there'd be a Grady Judd presser?

Skip to 4:42

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3_BPXwcX5k

As soon as I saw Polk County I knew our elderly egomaniac sheriff would be front and center talking shit in an official capacity in an agency that's supposed to remain unbiased and objective.

The last f***ing thing on Earth I want is police with hot takes, especially at the top levels. Even if I do agree with what he has to say (which I often do). It's just the wrong venue.

Ladyjustice and her associates shouldn't be dunking on people.

“We’ve changed the looks of his groin forever if you know what I mean.”
In Polk County Florida, a 30-year-old man is facing multiple charges after his attempt to start a house fire.

Going to be one hell of a TG without the giblets!
Hopefully, it was a 12 gauge rifled slug that connected. Big Jim and The Twins? Instantly vaporized! His gene pool definitely got chlorinated!

Hopefully, it was a 12 gauge rifled slug that connected. Big Jim and The Twins? Instantly vaporized! His gene pool definitely got chlorinated!
Hopefully the authorities took action to stop the threat and did not take time out to intentionally mutulate or maim people.

We put people in costumes with guns for a reason. Maiming people for isn't one of the reasons.

Hopefully the authorities took action to stop the threat and did not take time out to intentionally mutulate or maim people.

We put people in costumes with guns for a reason. Maiming people for isn't one of the reasons.
I can only imagine what would happen if a private citizen white guy like me shot a black or Hispanic man in the nads and then publicly joked about it. The cops' "costume" includes a badge that carries with it real power.

Back
Top Bottom