• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Florida tourist shot dead while protecting his baby at Miami Beach restaurant: Gunman told police he 'was high on mushrooms'

Reptile

NES Member
A young father died after a gunman walked into a Miami Beach restaurant and pointed a gun at the father’s 1-year-old son, police said.

Dustin Wakefield, 21, had been on vacation from Castle Rock, Colorado with his family. They were eating at the La Cerveceria restaurant around 6:30 p.m. Wednesday when a man with a gun walked through the door.

"This guy came in with a gun waving it, saying it's time to die. He pointed the gun at his son and Dustin said, 'He's only a boy,'" Mike Wakefield, the victim’s uncle, told the Miami Herald. "Dustin stood up between the gunman and the baby and he shot him. He shot him multiple times on the ground."

In a short video taken immediately after the shooting and obtained by WSVN-TV, the gunman – later identified as Tamarius Blair Davis Jr. of Norcross, Georgia – can be seen dancing while people are heard screaming. The gunman then walks up some steps, the weapon in his hand.

Continues...

View: https://twitter.com/fox_sheldon/status/1430351743771189253?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1430351743771189253%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.foxnews.com%2Fus%2Fflorida-tourist-shot-dead-protecting-baby-miami-beach-restaurant

These animals do not belong in our society.

Scum like this are why I support the death penalty, using an appropriate manner of execution. In this case I think the use of Death Angels might be apropos:
Amanita poisoning is characterized by the following distinct stages:[26] the incubation stage is an asymptomatic period which ranges from 6 to 12 hours after ingestion. In the gastrointestinal stage, about 6 to 16 hours after ingestion, there is onset of abdominal pain, explosive vomiting, and diarrhea for up to 24 hours, which may lead to dehydration, severe electrolyte imbalances, and shock. These early symptoms may be related to other toxins such as phalloidin. In the cytotoxic stage, 24 to 48 hours after ingestion, clinical and biochemical signs of liver damage are observed, but the patient is typically free of gastrointestinal symptoms. The signs of liver dysfunction such as jaundice, hypoglycemia, acidosis, and hemorrhage appear. Later, there is an increase in the levels of prothrombin and blood levels of ammonia, and the signs of hepatic encephalopathy and/or kidney failure appear.
Yea, that would be appropriate

People who commit heinous crimes should have to undergo an intensive psych eval to determine their greatest fears. Prison sentences should be tailored to accommodate those fears.

"Subject has claustrophobia, nyctophobia, and arachnophobia."

Bury him up to his neck in sand in a dark room and introduce a bunch of spiders. At the end of the day he gets to take a shower, eat, sleep. The next day it starts over. Every f*cking day of his sentence. Prison should be a deterrent.

Initially the need for additional guards would increase to handle the logistics. Eventually the number of repeat offenders would decrease significantly and people would actually think about their life choices before committing a crime.

Last edited:
When I said in another thread that some people deserved a slow and painful death, I wasn't talking about this scumbag but since I think diversity is a wonderful thing, I'll include Tamarius.

Back
Top Bottom