Flying with guns and ammo

Don't worry Darius, they are just jealous :D :D They just don't know that you are actually doing 12 things at once, posting, running pistol matches, and litigating 1 case (in court), and preparing for 9 more cases all the same time. [lol] [lol]

Whew..... I hope that gets me off the hook for being Ross's straight man... :(

dwarven1 said:
Uh-oh... forgot to put the smiley in there. (I've edited the post to add it) Just teasing, Darius! and it was such a good straight line that I couldn't resist it.

Hey, Ross, even I know how to feed the bears (and the Dwarven1 trolls)

BTW, will you be able to come to the IDPA match on Saturday? You are a shoe-in to win the Disabled Division.

Cross-X said:
Hey, Ross, even I know how to feed the bears (and the Dwarven1 trolls)

Dwarven trolls? Isn't that a contradiction in terms? :)

Cross-X said:
BTW, will you be able to come to the IDPA match on Saturday? You are a shoe-in to win the Disabled Division.

Oh, ouch. "Shoe-in"? Bad Cross-X; no biscuit! [for those who don't know, my left foot is in a "walking boot" - clear up to my knee!]

I wish I could, Darius. Unfortunately, I have another commitment - as Lodge Secretary, I will be at Franklin Lodge's Open House in Grafton from 9-3 on Saturday. (and everyone is welcome to stop by, BTW... we will have refreshments, and if you don't want to talk about Freemasonry, that's fine: the Master, Senior Warden and Secretary would all love to talk about guns.)

Cross-X said:
That't OK, Ross, I understand your commitments.
yeah, Kathy thinks I should be committed, too. :)

Cross-X said:
By the way, are there any beavers in your Lodge?
Beavers? *looks up to check if the joke is flying right over his head*

OK, Darius... I probably deserve it. Hit me with the punch line.

Cross-X said:
Ross, what did I ever do to you that you should treat me so unkindly? :) :eek: :D [shock]

Now THAT is funny.

laugh.gif

Cross-X said:
If you got beavers, I didn't think you would,

And if you don't got beavers, you really, really should.
????????????????

The only think I can think of to say right now is "WTF are you talking about?"

traveler57 said:
Don't worry Darius, they are just jealous :D :D They just don't know that you are actually doing 12 things at once, posting, running pistol matches, and litigating 1 case (in court), and preparing for 9 more cases all the same time. [lol] [lol]

Whew..... I hope that gets me off the hook for being Ross's straight man... :(

Thanks so much -- even lawyers need a personal champion from time to time.

Beware of that Ross -- he finds straight men where no once else can, and hits homeruns off of pitches the rest of us never see.

Nickle said:
Cross-X said:
If you got beavers, I didn't think you would,

And if you don't got beavers, you really, really should.

You know, Darius, he does kinda resemble Red Green a little. They're both short.

???????????????

I still have no idea what you guys are talking about.

dwarven1 said:
Lynne said:
Darius, are you going to put Ross out of his misery and explain this, or would you like me to?

Oh, thanks, Lynne... just shoot me now. :D

Dearheart, I'd NEVER do that. See, he's saying that if you've got a beaver, then that means your a girl.... do I need to go further???

Lynne said:
See, he's saying that if you've got a beaver, then that means your a girl.... do I need to go further???

Um, yeah... I'd kind of gotten that reference. [wink] I just didn't know why he was wondering if we had a beaver in my Lodge.

dwarven1 said:
Lynne said:
See, he's saying that if you've got a beaver, then that means your a girl.... do I need to go further???

Um, yeah... I'd kind of gotten that reference. [wink] I just didn't know why he was wondering if we had a beaver in my Lodge.

Ross, if you are gonna play with us big kids, at least try to keep up!

(Note: I did not say keep _it_ up!)

See, if you'd asked about Water Buffalo or Raccoons, I'd have gotten it... I never watched Newhart, either. Well... not much, any way. Just enough to crack jokes about Daryl and Daryl.

Ross

Back
Top Bottom