• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FN 503

Would like to know if anyone has or is thinking of purchasing the FN 503. I know it does not have the capacity of the 365 or the Hellcat or the G26 but it looks like a nice pistol and I already have the 509 midsize and it's been flawless.

beats the mossberg mc-1sc or the hipoint yeet cannon. Is that a selling point?

Sort of like a glock 43 now that the glock 43x is available

I have it and shot it last week. It's a nice gun, reliable with a 4 3/4lbs trigger. Not to heavy and not so light that it sucks to shoot. The only thing I don't like is how you field strip it.

It's smaller than a shield and a little bigger than the P365. Grips are very aggressive. Any Sig sights should fit, so lot's of choices.

It's new so not much on it and same for holsters. Crossbreed does sell holsters for this and I have one on order.

Don't listen to those who don't own it.

I have it and shot it last week. It's a nice gun, reliable with a 4 3/4lbs trigger. Not to heavy and not so light that it sucks to shoot. The only thing I don't like is how you field strip it.

It's smaller than a shield and a little bigger than the P365. Grips are very aggressive. Any Sig sights should fit, so lot's of choices.

It's new so not much on it and same for holsters. Crossbreed does sell holsters for this and I have one on order.

Don't listen to those who don't own it.

Why are you selling it?? It seems like u just got it,

Back
Top Bottom