Fn510 in ma?

who said it was not allowed in MA? A threaded barrel is not an issue unless it has an additional evil feature which it does not. The gun is perfectly legal to own in MA both the regular and tactical models.

No dealer can legally SELL the gun as a complete gun because it is not on the approved roster. That has nothing to do with your ability to purchase or own.

Just find the right dealer. Right now they are hard to find as they were just recently released. They are only slowly making it out into the wild and the demand is higher than supply. It will take some time to get one but there are no serious obstacles.

who said it was not allowed in MA? A threaded barrel is not an issue unless it has an additional evil feature which it does not. The gun is perfectly legal to own in MA both the regular and tactical models.

No dealer can legally SELL the gun as a complete gun because it is not on the approved roster. That has nothing to do with your ability to purchase or own.

Just find the right dealer. Right now they are hard to find as they were just recently released. They are only slowly making it out into the wild and the demand is higher than supply. It will take some time to get one but there are no serious obstacles.
Understood. I didn’t see them on the “approved roster” like you talked about so I assumed that they weren’t legal to own in MA. I’m fairly new to firearms, so thanks for clearing that up for me I appreciate it.

Understood. I didn’t see them on the “approved roster” like you talked about so I assumed that they weren’t legal to own in MA. I’m fairly new to firearms, so thanks for clearing that up for me I appreciate it.

Welcome to the world of firearms!

The roster is for dealers on what they can sell. As long as the pistol doesn’t violate the assault weapons ban (not really an issue until you try braced pistols like ARs) then it’s legal to own.

The long story short is if you live in MA and like guns prepared to be endlessly frustrated by all the crazy shit MA does. It's one thing after another with 2A BS in MA.

Back
Top Bottom