Fool points paintball gun at his face and pulls trigger, immediately regrets his decision

Lol. I know. It was the way my brain finished the sentence and auto-filled "Chipmunk"... [rofl2]

Lot of tooth-swallowing going on in this thread...
Thank You!

Sponsored by:
1586279640532.png

Back in the day my friend shot his brother(also a good friend) in the arse point blank with an original Splatmaster. Left a huge welt on him. I'm sure these are much more powerful.

When I was stationed at NAS Brunswick, ME we would do CQB with C02 paintball pistols. They kept the paintballs stored in a freezer. Didn't know that was a requirement. Funny how no one thought ahead to take them out of the freezer until immediatley before we started. I love you Marine Corps!

When I was a kid (15) I had what I thought was an empty paintball gun. The hopper was still on and presumed empty, the tank was near its end so I was just blowing off the co2 gas. Blasting the air away no issues...BUTTTT I had me hand on the end of the barrel feeling the air and a paintball that was tuck in the tube from the hopper fell in and fired. It hit the middle of my palm and ripped the skin off my left palm, It hurt so bad. I was riding a bike and had to ride a bike back home with one hand and pressed my hand to my chest to apply some sort of pressure to keep bleeding down. Couldn't grip things for a while and had numbness in my pinky and ring finger. My mom was ripshit and I was a dumbass.

Could've been a lot worse but one lesson I will never forget thats for sure.

Geez when I was kid we didn't have paintball, or facemasks. We had bb gun wars with crossman 760's, two pump
Iimit (yeah right! 😱) I'm surprised nobody got their eye shot out.

He'll still never be anywhere as cool as this guy... [rofl]

(cue dulcet piano music)

nsfw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-NNlMnJ8fg

When I was like 8 or 10 my friend almost shot me in the head with a flaregun in his hallway, his grandmother came out screaming and he blamed it on me, said I had a firecracker in the hall. Only reason he didn't hit me was I hit his hand away right before he pulled the trigger. One of the scariest moments in my life, and I've had a lot of them lol. I'll post it on FB and tag him lol

When I was like 8 or 10 my friend almost shot me in the head with a flaregun in his hallway, his grandmother came out screaming and he blamed it on me, said I had a firecracker in the hall. One of the scariest moments in my life lol. I'll post it on FB and tag him lol
[rofl] jesus christ....

Should have aimed it at his crotch. Might stop him from reproducing.

Actually. just by looking at him, probably has never been laid,,,

Back
Top Bottom