• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For Massachusetts Attorney General? Dan Shores or James McMahon

McMahon just went down a notch... sad to see
(See attachment)

Attachments

• 664D24B8-81F1-414A-B9AC-A63646CAC9B4.png
    664D24B8-81F1-414A-B9AC-A63646CAC9B4.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 132
From everything I've read so far I'm going to vote for Dan Shores. Mr. McMahon says on his own webpage, fighting the opioid crisis will be his first priority. First priority, is he serious ? We have been dealing with all these foolish AG regulations since 1998. Enough is enough already ! The issues of gun owners cannot be put on the back burner for one minute longer, we deserve better !

Lots of Shores shills have joined in the last month.

Are the admins OK with this? Paging Derek!

Hint hint, if you're going to sockpuppet, don't all post one after another, and trying talking about different things in different threads. This is as painfully obvious as the airsoft guys.

If he list restoring and protecting gun rights in MA as first priority, he'll lose for sure. Think about all the moonbats and anti gun people in MA. That would be used against him, I think. Versus the opiod crisis appeals to larger audience than gun ownership. More people would show interest in solving the opiod problem than gun owners being able to buy MSRs again. We know he will help 2A with urgency, which is why he has my support. Just my 2 cents on it.
This exactly!! I agree 1000% our 2A rights need to be restored but anyone running a 2A campaign in this state is doomed.

I like Dan, he reached out to me, one day. Added me on social media, and his personal account. Dont know much about james

Shores here as well. He was driving by my house and saw me outside. He stopped and introduced himself, a good conversation ensued. I liked the fact that he believes in fiscal responsibility and 2A. He is solidly with us. He also followed up after the visit.
To be candid, I do not know much about McMahon.

I have meet them both and have had a long conversation with them both.

I just have one question for all of you do you like the wolf in sheep's clothing
( Republican governor ) Charlie Baker who don't care about are gun rights then vote for Dan because he is just like Charlie Baker actually he is worse than Charlie.

So JAY is the way back to your gun rights no other way.

Back
Top Bottom