• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For the MA residents, what non-compliant handgun would you choose?

I could go for one of the new production Colt 1911 replicas like the series 70 or the original 1911 repro.

If you could have just one that is not on the list, which would it be?

Not on the list or not compliant? Not trying to make waves but many of the Glocks are on the list, just not compliant with the AG's regs.

I'd go with Desert Eagle Titanium Gold Tiger Stripe.
pix556001578.jpg

Not on the list or not compliant? Not trying to make waves but many of the Glocks are on the list, just not compliant with the AG's regs.

I figured I'd try to simplify things unlike what the AG does. Whatever works for you though. Make it a handgun that's not normally available in MA.

Each of the following.

Colt 1873 SAA
Colt M1911 repro.
Colt M1911A1 repro.
Colt Series 70 repro.

My wife would also need a good defense lawyer, because if I did buy all these she would kill me.[wink]

Before the ban, I'd bought a Davis in .22 magnum; now I wish I'd gotten a larger caliber. It's a cute toy, but I'd like something with a little more punch.

Someday...

I've seen a few Bond Derringers around at shops. Four Seasons had one last year. You can pick up Colt 1911's and Colt 1873 Single Actions at gun shows - just bring your checkbook or a lot of cash. Heck, I've found a bunch of firearms that are NOT on the list on the used market - for a price.

What I'd love to own right now is pair of STI Texicans. Got a chance to shoot a pair at a SASS match last February in Ledyard, CT. Those are sweet!

Back
Top Bottom