• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

For those wanting to go tor four seasons

The thing about the plexiglass and masks on top of them being useless. It makes it impossible to hear the people on the other side of the class… I basically read lips at this point so a mask really interference my ability to figure out what somebody’s actually saying I only get about every third word so I’m just guessing with context clues

Look up the Project Veritas videos where they had the head of a nursing department at a major hospital wear a hidden cam and the administrator admitted on camera they had been told not to report and adverse vaccine reactions.
This shit is real and makes some third world shit holes look appealing.
Adverse reactions to the VACCINE! Yes, I agree that this would be covered up.... but what is being alleged by PATRON is that 3 little children at his daughter's daycare, died FROM COVID! Forget "Hi Maura", how about "Hi Fauci"? As if the Covid Facists would want to cover up "children being killed by the unvaxxed". When the facts don't support your argument....make up a story about kids dying!

How does that apply to a business, will he sell things at a loss ?

Like if I neeeeeed a $1k handgun for $50 he will sell it to me ?

Would a LGS call you to let you know that he was getting in Sig 229s that were production overruns and sell it to you for $500? Carl did, for one of several examples.

Would a LGS call you to let you know that he was getting in Sig 229s that were production overruns and sell it to you for $500? Carl did, for one of several examples.
I am certain mine would. I always get a call when a good deal arrives. Actually, all he good customers do as well.

From the sounds of it its not really new, just a "regression" to whatever box store type crap they were doing before. (although not likely back to the
covid retard period where certain gun shops werent even allowing people in the shop without appointments etc).

Out of all the covidiocy the plastic shields were mostly the least offensive*, with one notable exception, a diner I frequent took those f***ing things down
immediately (as soon as the BOH cretin allowed them to) because they actually interfered with the ability for staff to pour coffee and clean counters quickly etc. (the shield was
so low a coffee pot couldn't even fit underneath it. )

*To put this in context, I'm not suggesting that any of that crap, whether plastic shields, or maskurbation or any of that shit actually does anything, but a plastic shield is least
impact (to the customers) at least. If its enough to keep some .gov retards away then its a low impact thing. Of course its annoying for the staff as idiots probably touch them all the time and get fingerprint and skinflint grease marks all over the things, etc.

Attachments

• cone of silence.JPG
    cone of silence.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 7
Their 5.56 prices are "good" by Rona standards. Beats TSUSA's prices. But everything else can be had cheaper from TSUSA and various online vendors.

Asked and answered. We def need a list of @drgrant s hilariously accurate acronyms for life.

I came here exclusively to read his insults. Once I saw Four Seasons in the thread title, I knew it would be a Gatling gun of wisdom. Did not disappoint.

Your statement should read:

" Nobody that values their time and knows what they want shops at 4Seasons because it is full of people that have the exact opposite viewpoint"

:cool:
I have never read a better description of 4 four seasons.

The horror is when a love one,or a friend comes down with this and your worried if they are going to make it.

Do you also experience horror worrying about whether these people will die from stroking-out or from a widow-maker cardiac event? If you're concerned about people dying "from" Covid, I think we're talking about the same demographic.

Adverse reactions to the VACCINE! Yes, I agree that this would be covered up.... but what is being alleged by PATRON is that 3 little children at his daughter's daycare, died FROM COVID! Forget "Hi Maura", how about "Hi Fauci"? As if the Covid Facists would want to cover up "children being killed by the unvaxxed". When the facts don't support your argument....make up a story about kids dying!
I'd file that right along with deathbed declarations of regretting over not getting vaccinated. You'll usually see the story accompanied by a picture of a dude in the 350 - 400 pound range. Instead, the headline for these stories should read, "Most people suck at self-assessing health risks."

Dick Hutz from Holden.
maxwell-smart-missed-it-by-that-much.jpg

Back
Top Bottom