• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

for you .40 guys...defensive ammo

greencobra

NES Member
i have 25 rounds of cor-bon 135 gr. hp .40 s&w and 2 boxes of winchester black talon, 40 rounds total of 180 gr. hp .40 s&w i'm willing to part with. asking $535...firm for now. and willing to meet you half way from a reasonable distance close to me. photo is of actual ammo. be the envy of your friends when you can stoke up your rod with classic ammo. thanks for looking.

20200922_214339.jpg

Last edited:
late for the party cyber monday price crank and bump. come on, you know when there's absolutely no ammo available you'll be thinkin' this isn't so bad after all.

wishing you a safe holiday season, and in that spirit, i got the ammo, you don't...the weekly price bump!

after january 20th when there's no ammo to be found, you'll wish you had this. procrastinate like you did with the ar15's, now you don't have one and you're wishing you did. live and learn. so a weekly bump without the usual price increase...don't say i never did anything for you.

we're looking pretty good here now, right? not a bit of ammo to be found, you keep looking and thinking you should have pulled the trigger on this weeks ago. this is the last chance, i'll be pulling this and putting it back in my ammo treasury soon. oh...bump!

gonna freshin' this listing up a bit, adding cci small pistol primers. i am breaking the 1,000 piece brick into 100's for your buying pleasure. $100 per 100 primers. jump back into shooting with the elusive of all reloading compenents...the primer. thank me later.

bump and a special deal for you all....just buy the ammo and i'll toss in 10 primers for free! my gift to you, any primer of your choosing.

i'm holding the price stable for now, several people are in negotiations with me to obtain these fine examples of classic .40 ammo. of course if one wants to make a can't refuse offer...feel free.

Back
Top Bottom