• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Forced reset triggers on ar15, worth it or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hesitant because of the spring complaints, which I'm told are resolved with the newer triggers shipping now, then I was hesitant because I was told single shots are IMPOSSIBLE, but there's a video here: FRT - 15 of a chick doing a single AND a double shot. Any idea if further modification is necessary to make it work like that or is this just plug and play that controllable?

Thanks!

anybody? They're in stock on that link and if this is plug and play I'm gonna finally pull the trigger (pun intended)

There was a thread on these a while back.

There may have been some alphabet-agency cease and desist not long after these were put to market.
I vaguely remember some video of a lawyer who looked like Col. Sanders or Wilford Brimley explaining how they worked..

I think the consensus was that of those bookface solvent traps and fuel filters........................

1620843284208.png

When she's doing single, she lifts her finger completely off the trigger after the shot. Not really making a big point. Just something I noticed that I don't do with my standard semi trigger.

I might have been thinking of this thread, but I know theres one around here somewhere

From what I understand, and I am a bit of a moron, your ability to make semi-auto use of the rifle means that you need to only hold enough pressure for 1 shot and not to continue through the forced reset. This can also depend on how quickly your bolt cycles. Too quick and your booger hook doesn't move in time. Buffer weight changes can probably slow it down a bit to help.

From what I understand, and I am a bit of a moron, your ability to make semi-auto use of the rifle means that you need to only hold enough pressure for 1 shot and not to continue through the forced reset. This can also depend on how quickly your bolt cycles. Too quick and your booger hook doesn't move in time. Buffer weight changes can probably slow it down a bit to help.

Makes sense

Let us know how it goes - sure looks like it will be named the next bump stock.

And BTW go green!

ALready got tracking! They don't play! ALso, link I posted still showing in stock as of this morn-- FRT - 15 they must have ramped production or something

Can't imagine many clubs would allow the use of them unless they have a MG range like Harvard?

Legality aside, this seems like deliberate trigger slap? I shot a rental AK-74 once and it had atrocious trigger slap....I've never experienced anything like it before or since. I was flinching in one magazine, and would've stopped shooting it had I not already bought a few hundred rounds of overpriced ammo from the rental range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom