Forced surrender of bump stocks in MA EOPSS letter, per GOAL

Potentially, not actually.
Do they trace every piece back to every sender? Of course not. However, it has been used multiple times to trace back to a sender (Postal Service Photographs Every Piece of Mail in the U.S., Shares With Agencies That Request It), so "actually" would apply as well. It seemed verbose at the time to write "track it back to the sender if needed", so I used "potentially" as a means of saving bandwidth. Apparently, I chose poorly.
I think he meant that someone can put whatever return address on the envelope they choose. That doesn't make them the actual sender.

America says that should not be an excuse to tolerate an illegal law. “These are laws that are designed to violate a lot of people's rights quickly, and I’m not sure that we ought to be complying with laws passed by these tyrants that never should have been elected in the first place,” he said.

America says that should not be an excuse to tolerate an illegal law. “These are laws that are designed to violate a lot of people's rights quickly, and I’m not sure that we ought to be complying with laws passed by these tyrants that never should have been elected in the first place,” he said.
^Should be in the comments.

Rosenthal says that should not be an excuse to hold on to an illegal device. “These are devices that are designed to kill a lot of people quickly, and I’m not sure that we ought to be compensating people for giving up these devices that never should have been purchased in the first place,” he said.

Yeah, shame on the evil gun people for doing something completely legal. You need to be punished... you know you do. What an azzhat...

Rosenthal says that should not be an excuse to hold on to an illegal device. “These are devices that are designed to kill a lot of people quickly, and I’m not sure that we ought to be compensating people for giving up these devices that never should have been purchased in the first place,” he said.

Yeah, shame on the evil gun people for doing something completely legal. You need to be punished... you know you do. What an azzhat...

It's all good and fine when it's not your property being taken.

Back
Top Bottom