Former Teacher has seen the light. A must watch!

She's amazing and not wearing a ring.

My wife was just ranting about privilege and inequality and men controlling womens bodies🙄

Apparently laughing, rolling my eyes and saying OMFG is not a good communication strategy🤣🤣
Can relate!! My wife, just this moment, came in and said something like, "You're not listening to me!!!" .....but I'm not sure what exactly she said. I wasn't paying attention.

I watched this last night. It is worth the whole 47 minutes, especially towards the end. Skip over sections if you are bored. A lot of people have been awakened from the cult of progressivism.

"My wife was just ranting about privilege and inequality and men controlling womens bodies🙄"

I'm sorry, honey, did you say something?????

Nice kid but she is a great example of how so many young people are incapable of expressing a series of coherent thoughts.

I let this run while I took the opportunity to straighten up my home office. Listening to her is an insight as to the leftists I have known over the years. I have known teachers and health care professionals who, in private conversations, revealed that they saw and dealt with horrible issues day after day, and it took a long time for it to sink in that a lot of their problems were not caused by conservatives, and in fact were the result of the policies pushed by leftists and the Democrats of the newer generation. There are a lot of Democrat voters who are "Trapped" by their own background. I hope, as in this woman, they have begun to see the light.

The young lady may make great points/observations after 5 min with every other word "like" I had to quit. Maybe my age/generation but I can't stand what I call "Valley girl" language every other word "like". I'm no professional speaker by any means but I can make full sentences without every other word being like or you know.

Back
Top Bottom