FORT CONSTITUTION ARMS COLLECTORS GUN & KNIFE SHOW (BEKTASH SHRINE, CONCORD NH) MARCH 10, 2018

This year's Spring Gun & Knife Show at the Bektash Shrine is Saturday, March 10, 2018, from 9AM-4PM. Great show, in my opinion, and worth the trip.

I am a member of this club and will be set up at this show. We will have surplus .303 and surplus .308. This is one of two shows put on by FCAC. Definitely a worth while show.

I swore off of gun shows a long time back, but I mentioned this one to my lovely bride, and I think we're probably going to make the trip.

Please understand the significance: for us, going south of the notch means wanting to turn around and go home around the Lincoln exit. ;)

I did promise her some Red Apple buffet, though. ;)

After a very good day Saturday at the W. Leb show and then practically falling asleep all day Sunday with maybe 20% of the crowd, I really think one day shows like this one are the way to go. It's always busy well into the afternoon and if you have fair prices people will buy.

I was able to get a table at this show. I will have various brass, cast rifle bullets from Lyman moulds at 1/3 of the price they sell for on line,New Old Stock Winchester .357 Magnum, 158 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point projectiles in 200 piece lots at well below what the stores and supply houses are selling them for. Will also have various reloading tools and dies, books, manuals, 3 tumblers at dirt cheap prices, a couple Lee Casting Furnaces, a Hornady Sonic Cleaner, factory loaded shotgun and rifle ammo, and reloaded ammo for components,(a great deal of it in virgin brass), at good old days pricing. 1986 called, they like my prices!!!

*****CHECK OUT MY SHOW SPECIAL: WINCHESTER .357 MAGNUM, 158 GRAIN, JACKETED HOLLOW POINT PROJECTILES IN 200 PIECE LOT FOR JUST $22.00 PER LOT!!!****

Attachments

• SHOW SPECIAL.JPG
    SHOW SPECIAL.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
After a very good day Saturday at the W. Leb show and then practically falling asleep all day Sunday with maybe 20% of the crowd, I really think one day shows like this one are the way to go. It's always busy well into the afternoon and if you have fair prices people will buy.
My only protest to this is I work Saturdays. I try to get the day off for shows I like but often end up going on Sundays. I know I miss the unique finds but I've done some good Sunday deals.

I swore off of gun shows a long time back, but I mentioned this one to my lovely bride, and I think we're probably going to make the trip.

Please understand the significance: for us, going south of the notch means wanting to turn around and go home around the Lincoln exit. ;)

I did promise her some Red Apple buffet, though. ;)
My wife and I love this show except we stop there on the way through the Notch. Our idea of fine dining north of the Notch is Catalanos in Twin Mtn, had a late lunch there today.

Last edited:
My wife and I love this show except we stop there on the way through the Notch. Our idea of fine dining north of the Notch is Catalanos in Twin Mtn, had a late lunch there today.

Things change... Due to some mandatory training for systems conversion, I'll be getting back home after 1730 on Friday, and working 1330-close on Saturday. So no, I won't be at this show. :/

Back
Top Bottom