Forum Update

@sHORTY I noticed the icon that appears on the browser tab has changed. I think it used to be a flag before and now its the NES logo from the home page but looks more like a blob of grey and blue.

It matches the current logo now - it was inadvertently never changed when we flipped logos a while back. I'll see what I can do about making it a bit more visually distinct in its miniature form.

A minor issue: Highlighting of text in the editor in dark theme is virtually invisible, the text stays the same color and the background is every so slightly darker. Maybe make the highlight background blue, like it is when highlighting text in a regular post.

p.s. This may have been true before the update, but I've noticed it now.

Looks like I don’t have to click on the individual notifications to eliminate the count on the bell. You rule!

A minor issue: Highlighting of text in the editor in dark theme is virtually invisible, the text stays the same color and the background is every so slightly darker. Maybe make the highlight background blue, like it is when highlighting text in a regular post.

p.s. This may have been true before the update, but I've noticed it now.
this is new, I noticed it as well. The alerts dropdown is a good example - hyperlinks are now the same color/formatting as regular text. I don't remember off the top of my head what the old formatting was (blue, underlined?)
1609702440320.png

this is new, I noticed it as well. The alerts dropdown is a good example - hyperlinks are now the same color/formatting as regular text. I don't remember off the top of my head what the old formatting was (blue, underlined?)
View attachment 430999
This too Links now turn light gray and underline when you hover over them (I think that was true before), but I think they may have been a light grey before without hovering over them.

This too Links now turn light gray and underline when you hover over them (I think that was true before), but I think they may have been a light grey before without hovering over them.
Completely misunderstood your first post, my bad.

Back
Top Bottom