Foster's Match - An International Highpower Rifle Postal

Hi Folks:

Just a quick reminder: the Reading Rifle & Revolver Club, Inc. is holding the Foster's Match - An International Highpower Rifle Postal Match.

The match will be held on 5-1-05 and 5-21-05. The scores from this match will be forwarded to the AIHPA. In turn, this organization will compile a list and rank all shooters who participated. This match includes other countries such as Britain, etc..

Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.. Please contact John Lorusso at [email protected] if you want to pre-register for the match.

Actual shooting begins at 9:00 a.m. on both dates.

This is a 50 round NMC with 2 sighters in the beginning of each stage.

This is a re-entry match - only the high score will be used by the AIHPA. You may also shoot different styles of rifles and compete only against people using the same type of equipment.

For more details, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or visit: http://www.freespaces.com/gurriefandozzi/ and follow the links entitled Foster's Match.

Hope to see you there.

Gurrie Fandozzi
Co-Match Director of the Foster's Match

PS - The match has some great sponsorship from several industry leaders, but more on this later.

Gurrie,

You and John put on a great match. I had an awesome time, I'll be back for the match on the 21st as well.

Derek

Derek:

Thank you for the kudos. I'm glad you came and had a good time (despite the rain) at the match. You shot a good score to win your classification.

I expect the scores, etc. will be up soon.

Keep them in the center,

Gurrie

Gurrie,

Thanks for coming out to help Tony and I today at the Range. I know you had to make arrangements to be there, and it was huge for us to get a good days practice in.

Thank you very much
Derek

Back
Top Bottom