Four guns every man should own

That's funny. My posts are meant to be taken with some salt, not because they are untrue in any way but because of the irony of it all. You can't be serious in your interpretation, and if you are, well, then it's something of a laughing matter about a very serious scenario which you simply don't understand. Most men these days have no idea how to change spark plugs or drive a stick shift, old timers are getting called out of retirement all the time in order to perform these chores for the masses. Ride a horse? Plant a garden? Educate a woman? Forget it. BUT.. you're all smart asses - THAT you are VERY good at. Beyond that, not much. Sad to say. Oh, and video games and wild imaginations..lol. The old timers know what I'm getting at as I am among the last of them. Most of you cannot even construct a proper paragraph or write in cursive.

Educate a woman? Old timers getting called out of retirement to drive a stick shift? Irony? Are you drunk, senile or both?

Wrong. It's the same gun.
Im going to say not really, for one the Turkish made cheap shotguns are just that. They are not all bad but its mot the same as the 1300 similar but what I have seen is all manufactures are finding ways to trim the cost off older designs and out source manufacturing . Each newer model seeing more plastic, injected molded pot metal.
Ifs all good. We all like what we like
In the End the only gun a real man needs is a 30/30. Lol
My offer still stands love to see that ruger AR practical accuracy on the line.

That's funny. My posts are meant to be taken with some salt, not because they are untrue in any way but because of the irony of it all. You can't be serious in your interpretation, and if you are, well, then it's something of a laughing matter about a very serious scenario which you simply don't understand. Most men these days have no idea how to change spark plugs or drive a stick shift, old timers are getting called out of retirement all the time in order to perform these chores for the masses. Ride a horse? Plant a garden? Educate a woman? Forget it. BUT.. you're all smart asses - THAT you are VERY good at. Beyond that, not much. Sad to say. Oh, and video games and wild imaginations..lol. The old timers know what I'm getting at as I am among the last of them. Most of you cannot even construct a proper paragraph or write in cursive.
Come on the only drivers still rocking the stick just have not retired yet or thier trucks. So many rigs are auto now.

Im going to say not really, for one the Turkish made cheap shotguns are just that. They are not all bad but its mot the same as the 1300 similar but what I have seen is all manufactures are finding ways to trim the cost off older designs and out source manufacturing . Each newer model seeing more plastic, injected molded pot metal.
Ifs all good. We all like what we like
In the End the only gun a real man needs is a 30/30. Lol
My offer still stands love to see that ruger AR practical accuracy on the line.

If the Turks know one thing, it's shotguns. A design is a design, and the 1300 is beyond compare. I love the 870 Wingmaster, the Ithaca 37, and the Browning BPS, but the best of those designs are not what we have today. I hate plastic, but I do not consider synthetic shotgun stocks in the same sense that I regard plastic pistol frames. Get me. it's a Winchester through and through, and with 20" barrel and interchangeable Browning chokes for reaching out there, it is a very versatile weapon. The Winchester utilizes a rotary bolt. It can hand;e pressures that would embarrass the others. And the action? it assists you. It thinks as you do. It is without question. Nothing "cheap" about it.

Seriously though, educate a woman about what?

Teach her. Baby you like me as a man right? You like who I am right? This is how I am, and learn from me. Don't react to her emotionally, or resort to her level of understanding, my God how are you going to do that? It's weird to me, but also understandable I guess, how you young guys focus on that part and ask questions. They need guidance, and they will challenge you and probe for weaknesses. Love her but remain true to yourselves. Educate her in the things which matter but which never necessarily interested her. This isn't a dating site, end of that.

Why do you keep talking about gamers?

You've started two threads in the last couple of days and you’re the butt of every joke in both. Whose respect are you going for exactly?

Being the butt of your joke means shit really. I know my shit. Your opinion is obviously worthless.

There comes a thing called "diminishing returns". And what that means is, as technology progresses and things become easier, they also become more complicated and unobtainable because of that. The convenience of it all. People are becoming lazier, and life is becoming duller and less rewarding as a result of what comes easy. My men will understand they are to obey without question in a battle specific scenario. In turn they see me on the front line taking the most risks. If I get done, the man most like me takes charge and the process resumes. That is how it must be. Not anything I made up, just a part of being the human species at war. You cannot ask another to do something that you yourself would not do. Not if you are an honest human being.
This reads like Biden trying to complete a thought.

Teach her. Baby you like me as a man right? You like who I am right? This is how I am, and learn from me. Don't react to her emotionally, or resort to her level of understanding, my God how are you going to do that? It's weird to me, but also understandable I guess, how you young guys focus on that part and ask questions. They need guidance, and they will challenge you and probe for weaknesses. Love her but remain true to yourselves. Educate her in the things which matter but which never necessarily interested her. This isn't a dating site, end of that.

We need to figure out a way to get all of this knowledge out of your head and into our heads before you shuffle off. For example, I didn’t give two shits about BP revolvers until you taught us that the Remington 18dickety7 is the most versatile weapon on the planet in your other thread.

i don’t know if it’s something we need Elon Musk to work on or if you just need to start some sort of newsletter but these posts are a great start so please keep them coming and the knowledge flowing.

We need to figure out a way to get all of this knowledge out of your head and into our heads before you shuffle off. For example, I didn’t give two shits about BP revolvers until you taught us that the Remington 18dickety7 is the most versatile weapon on the planet in your other thread.

i don’t know if it’s something we need Elon Musk to work on or if you just need to start some sort of newsletter but these posts are a great start so please keep them coming and the knowledge flowing..

Are you truly interested in black powder? Or are you out to make points which wont ever matter? Because if you are interested I commend you. I can teach you a lot.

Lol. I own two Ruger guns. An SR22 pistol which is good. And a 10/22 takedown, but the only Ruger parts are the magazines.

I am sure the Ruger it is a serviceable AR, even though the first Ruger 556 rifle weighed like 12 lbs, this one looks lighter. I like the idea of the 1911 and respect it's design and contribution, but i want a modern and much simpler handgun for self defense.

Kimbers are what you show your friends, Glocks are what you show your enemies.

😉

Go rack a slide on anything else and then rack the slide of a Kimber - enough
said.

[rofl]

8/10 Risitas
Lol not sure if serious, a 650 kimber is no better than a lot of the other stuff in that price class. I know because i had one that was that cheap, and it was a dumpster fire.

Lol. I own two Ruger guns. An SR22 pistol which is good. And a 10/22 takedown, but the only Ruger parts are the magazines.

I am sure the Ruger it is a serviceable AR, even though the first Ruger 556 rifle weighed like 12 lbs, this one looks lighter. I like the idea of the 1911 and respect it's design and contribution, but i want a modern and much simpler handgun for self defense.

Kimbers are what you show your friends, Glocks are what you show your enemies.

😉
Not at all. If the end comes, Kimbers are what you carry and glocks of dead stupid people are what you show off to your friends. Glocks are STUPID guns, not EFFICIENT guns.

Back
Top Bottom