• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Four guns every man should own

You kids have no idea what fighting is. What working is. What loving is. I feel sorry for all of you - you guys moreso for being gun guys. You can only imagine the guns I've handled and the history I've learned/experienced. I am merciful for that. You are my kind of people but you need to let go of the stupidity.

You kids have no idea what fighting is. What working is. What loving is. I feel sorry for all of you - you guys moreso for being gun guys. You can only imagine the guns I've handled and the history I've learned/experienced. I am merciful for that. You are my kind of people but you need to let go of the stupidity.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bw8UM1eLFo

You don’t know any of us, but claim to know everything about us. That’s a recurring theme with you, huh?

If the Turks know one thing, it's shotguns. A design is a design, and the 1300 is beyond compare. I love the 870 Wingmaster, the Ithaca 37, and the Browning BPS, but the best of those designs are not what we have today. I hate plastic, but I do not consider synthetic shotgun stocks in the same sense that I regard plastic pistol frames. Get me. it's a Winchester through and through, and with 20" barrel and interchangeable Browning chokes for reaching out there, it is a very versatile weapon. The Winchester utilizes a rotary bolt. It can hand;e pressures that would embarrass the others. And the action? it assists you. It thinks as you do. It is without question. Nothing "cheap" about it.
well I wont argue that there are some fine turkish shotguns as much as there are some fine chinese SKS/AKs and probably ARs
BUT a $300 shotgun out of turkey is not one of them.

well I wont argue that there are some fine turkish shotguns as much as there are some fine chinese SKS/AKs and probably ARs
BUT a $300 shotgun out of turkey is not one of them.

No, but for ~$450 one can get a very solid hunting O/U from Turkey.

96030.jpg

I have this TriStar 28 ga- it's operates flawlessly and patterns as well an any other 28 ga. I like it better than a Citori 20 ga that I had. It's built to full size proportions and has a nicer stock than did the Citori. They have very good to excellent ratings on various online suppliers' sites. Serves my hunting needs and preserves cash to spend on other guns to enjoy.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Not at all. If the end comes, Kimbers are what you carry and glocks of dead stupid people are what you show off to your friends. Glocks are STUPID guns, not EFFICIENT guns.

Projecting our disdain for polymer, are we?

What specifically makes a Glock a stupid gun? Of the two, my 1st Gen Delta Elite has the better trigger vs. my G20. The Delta is slightly more accurate, but the difference is insignificant, especially considering the higher round count of the Glock. The Colt is a fine machine, while the Glock has a robust design able to function in harsh conditions. Glock triggers are simply the worst, yet with a little elbow grease they can be improved significantly. Different approaches- each has its merits.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
where you on the gypsy ships ?

No, but for ~$450 one can get a very solid hunting O/U from Turkey.

96030.jpg

I have this TriStar 28 ga- it's operates flawlessly and patterns as well an any other 28 ga. I like it better than a Citori 20 ga that I had. It's built to full size proportions and has a nicer stock than did the Citori. They have very good to excellent ratings on various online suppliers' sites. Serves my hunting needs and preserves cash to spend on other guns to enjoy.
I would still be hesitant

Hey we're you the guy in that movie "Second hand lions"?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0FAdEzhorq4

Not at all. If the end comes, Kimbers are what you carry and glocks of dead stupid people are what you show off to your friends. Glocks are STUPID guns, not EFFICIENT guns.
Last I checked Glocks have a total of 39 parts and a 1911 has anywhere from 58-65 parts. So I'm not sure about that whole efficincy thing but since you wrote it in all CAPS, you must be right.

View: https://youtu.be/ROGOObKYd-U

Back
Top Bottom