WTS Fox 478 Aluminum Folding Karambit - Emerson Wave

The Edge Lab

Dealer
NES Member
Short Description:
5 1/4" closed linerlock. 3" black finish N690Co Cobalt Vanadium stainless blade with thumb slot and extended tang. Black anodized aluminum handles with finger ring. Reversible black finish stainless pocket clip.

Full Description:
If you're looking an all metal, field ready, powerhouse of a folding karambit, look no further than our Fox 478 Aluminum Folding Karambit. Fox Knives designed and manufactured this blade to be identical to the top-selling Fox 479 karambit with only one difference -- the Fox 478 has aluminum scales instead of textured G10. Like its twin, this folder karambit boasts excellent ergonomics that allow it to fit perfectly in both gloved and ungloved medium to large sized hands. Aluminum scales offer multiple benefits. They are strong, resist warping, and allow easy sanitizing, making them ideal for extreme environments, storing in a vehicle, or use in first responder / medical settings. While they will get warm in direct sunlight, aluminum cools rapidly (quicker than almost any other metal) once it's in shade or a cooler environment.

Price not including NES Discount: $147.50

To purchase this knife or for more information please click the link below. However, prior to purchasing please PM me so I can provide for you a NES discount. Any questions please just ask. You can call text me at 508-596-9936 or email me at [email protected]

FOX478B.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom