Foxboro Roll Call

DAMNIT! Always looking for a good new option. Oh well, always next year.

He'll be back and the next Foxboro gun show is April 2&3.

Whats up with the knife tables? I swear I seen a couple of tables with the same knives you can buy on amazon for 1/2 the price of what they were selling for.

You're right, they shouldn't allow knives at these shows, only guns! [rolleyes]

Foxboro Show-sm.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a bag of Carolina Reaper peppers. A gift to my brother-in-law. Not sure even he will eat them.

Never said they shouldn't sell knives, I was actually looking to buy a knife.
Didn't see any high quality blades, only cheapos for 30 and under.

I don't cruise the knife tables, but people like cheap at the shows. They want bargains, so vendors give them what they want. You don't find high end holsters at the shows either.

Anyone going this weekend?

https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/foxboro-gun-knife-show/

Home / Gun Shows / Massachusetts / Foxboro Gun & Knife Show
[h=1]Foxboro Gun & Knife Show[/h]Next Show: Apr 1st - 2nd, 2017 at Olive & Mint (Edit)
Date

• Apr 1st - 2nd, 2017Verified!

Directions
Olive & Mint

City/State
Foxboro, Massachusetts

Rating

(0 votes)

Hours

• Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
  • Sunday 9:00am – 3:00pm

Admission

Description
The Foxboro Gun & Knife Show will be held on Apr 1st - 2nd, 2017 in Foxboro, Massachusetts. This Foxboro gun show is held at Olive & Mint and hosted by New Mart Promotions. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
BUY - SELL - TRADE
SPORTING - ANTIQUE - COLLECTIBLE & MODERN FIREARMS - HANDGUNS - AMMO - CUSTOM & HIGH QUALITY KNIVES - PARTS - ACCESSORIES - MILITARIA - UNIFORMS

Promoter
New Mart Promotions

Foxboro, Massachusetts 02035

Vendor
Dealer Setup:
Friday 2:00pm - 7:00pm
Saturday 7:00am - 9:00am

I plan on going, haven't been to a show for awhile. Don't need anything so I will probably end up with something. Every time I go to a show looking for something specific, I don't get a thing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm going on Saturday. The girls want to go. They've never been to a show and that last one I went to was at the shriners in wilmington last year. I've never been to the foxboro show even though it's only a few towns over. So I will go. I may get something.....my wife will kill me if I do but so be it. I hate to walk away empty handed. I hope I get something anyway. maybe some ammo but hopefully a rifle.

I went to the last one in Feb. and that was enough for me. It's a terrible venue- very narrow aisles and very crowded even at midday. I'll wait until the next Marlboro show if I feel the need for entertainment and jerky.

Wasn't planning on going since i had no one going with me but to see it might be well populated i'm totally in, see you all there.

Dropped my wife and daughter off in Providence for a dance competition and it being crappy out, headed over to the show. Got there around 9:20, line to the lobby, no one standing out in the rain. No plans to buy anything but ended up grabbing some Berry's bullets from American Bulldog Arms. Nice People and decent price. Out by 10:30, no lines to get in. Saw cars I pulled in with, pulling out. Compared to other shows, it was typical. Lots of Hi-Point carbines. Jerky at far end but I didn't get any this time around. I know it is a running joke about BO stink at the shows but this time I really noticed it. Have fun!

Last edited:
Surprisingly crowded considering the weather. There were quite few vendors with magazines. Ammo prices were so so. How about a 4" nickel Python for $3895? My friend and I picked up a few odds and ends. There was one guy with unbelievable BO. He cleared out 10 feet on either side of him. Nice way to kill a couple of hours.

I didn't see him, but I wasn't really looking.

Show was okay. A bit small compared to the last time I went. Some decent S& 3rd Gen semi autos, if you like them. Prices were about 15% above market. At least I thought so. The NY ammo guys weren't there. Not a lot of ammo in general, but there seemed to be a lot of reloading components. Lots of AR parts, except no lowers. Which isn't a surprise.

A higher proportion of books/memorabilia than I recall from the past. Lots of new long guns and hand guns. A couple of vendors featured the rebates, but prices still seemed high.

For those that are interested, the jerky/sausage guy had a good sized table.

Not bad, at least by MA standards. One out of state vendor told me that he would have been at the Tulsa, OK show, but he had committed to this one. They generally have 1,500 tables.

Any one see the guy making ear plugs this time?

I thought the show was ok. I got there around 9:30 and left at 12:30. I did notice an odor but I thought someone dusted me. Didn't even think it was BO guy. I moved away quickly....lol The show was small compared to other shows but it was a good display. I walked around about 10 times just to make sure I saw everything there was to see. Didn't end up getting anything but I was tempted by the SKS and again when the bar opened. More cops orbiting then I recalled from other show. I did see that colt python...nice gun but a bit pricey. I saw a nice SKS...there were two that I saw. One was a paratrooper version. Lot of AR uppers. Didn't see many Glocks...Thanks Maura.

Same thought. It was an OK show. Didn't want anything in particular and I left with nothing. Typically when I see something ridiculously overpriced I just keep walking, but an errant chuckle lead to a brief exchange with one of the vendors. If your looking into the room in one of the last rows on the right towards the back there was a bunch of ammo up for sale. As I was looking through it they had a couple boxes of 100 rnd WWB 9mm selling for $67 a piece. Well I chuckled (thought it was just to myself but guess not) and the vendor asked me what was funny. I said the price of the WWB. He said that was a good price (very testy I might add) and at this point I was all in so I told him it was not. Then stated that same box is under $30 at Walmart. To which he replied "I should go to Walmart" in a basic FU tone. To which I replied "at least I'll get a good deal there" and then walked away.

Overall I don't care what people charge, but if you plan on selling anything you have to at least be in the ballpark. Time to realize that Trump is president and the ammo scare is over.

That would be a good price for 1K rounds, but is ridiculous for 100 rounds of WWB. <redacted vendor> has it at 26.95, and their prices are usually a little on the high side. I saw a 500 round box of 22LR for $40.00, but my friend said he saw a 550 round box for 29.95.

Some of the vendors are totally out of touch with the market. Or maybe they think that WE are.

Same thought. It was an OK show. Didn't want anything in particular and I left with nothing. Typically when I see something ridiculously overpriced I just keep walking, but an errant chuckle lead to a brief exchange with one of the vendors. If your looking into the room in one of the last rows on the right towards the back there was a bunch of ammo up for sale. As I was looking through it they had a couple boxes of 100 rnd WWB 9mm selling for $67 a piece. Well I chuckled (thought it was just to myself but guess not) and the vendor asked me what was funny. I said the price of the WWB. He said that was a good price (very testy I might add) and at this point I was all in so I told him it was not. Then stated that same box is under $30 at Walmart. To which he replied "I should go to Walmart" in a basic FU tone. To which I replied "at least I'll get a good deal there" and then walked away.

Overall I don't care what people charge, but if you plan on selling anything you have to at least be in the ballpark. Time to realize that Trump is president and the ammo scare is over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ammo prices at MA gun shows have been in the shitter since the 2nd Obamascare, and have only gotten worse. Not surprising. That guy probably bought that ammo at walmart. He's probably been carrying it around since Sandy Hook and because he sold 1 out of 4 boxes he bought at that price, he thinks he's still going to be able to sell more boxes... [rofl]

-Mike

Well, I was in the Walpole WM about a week ago and they had a full ammo cabinet, but not even a pricetag for .22LR, never mind boxes of that caliber. It looks to me like they have given up carrying that caliber in the store since they have no space marked off for it.

I saw a table at the show that was selling boxes of 300 .22LR CCI mini mag hollow points for $29.00. Then another table was selling 100 rounds of Remington .22LR for $10.00. So I was figuring the CCI's were not that bad of a price. I'm over-run with .22 so I passed on it.

Decided to check it out Sunday a.m. Ended up with a new M&P .45 Shield. Price was $10 less than the LGS I shopped so took the deal. Plus the $75 rebate from S&W made it to good to pass on....Anyway that's my excuse for upping the inventory...again...

Surprisingly crowded considering the weather. There were quite few vendors with magazines. Ammo prices were so so. How about a 4" nickel Python for $3895? My friend and I picked up a few odds and ends. There was one guy with unbelievable BO. He cleared out 10 feet on either side of him. Nice way to kill a couple of hours.

That is one way to have yourself some elbow room.

How about a 4" nickel Python for $3895?

The prices on those went full retard.
Just for giggles I searched for Pythons on GB, and was shocked at the prices. [shocked]

The cheapest was a well used one for $1600, while others were asking $5k for a minty example with original box and papers.

Glad I got mine when I did, but I only paid $900 for used 4" bright stainless model about 15 years ago.

Went with my daughter Saturday afternoon. It was not too crowded at that time. She was talking to the guys with the container of challenge coins. She showed them the one she was given for working with the Emergency Management team at the Presidential debate in St. Louis. They let her pick out one of theirs for free. Thank you very much guys. I did not intend on buying anything, but I thought the price on the Henry .22 lever was just too good to pass up. Figuring shipping and transfer, it was less than I could get it directly from Henry for with my instructors discount. Had a nice lunch with my daughter at Texas Roadhouse after the show.

Back
Top Bottom