Foxboro show returning

After a 16 year absence the Foxboro show returns. Same promoter as Marlboro, Wilmington, Springfield et al.
Same venue too, the old Dimitri's red snapper location. This used to be one of the best shows on the circuit.
February 6&7 and April 2&3

I believe this venue is being added to potentially replace the Plymouth show. Heard some of the vendors talking about a replacement venue when I was at the Plymouth show late Sunday.

I believe this venue is being added to potentially replace the Plymouth show. Heard some of the vendors talking about a replacement venue when I was at the Plymouth show late Sunday.

Yes and No. Plymouth is being scaled back to just one show in 2016. Oct 22&23

I always liked that show. Lighting was good, lots of parking and on Rte. 1. As long as the Patriots don't have anything the days the show runs, all is good.

deals at a gun show? I wouldn't hold my breath. [rofl]

they can be found if you look for them and negotiate, which I think most people don't do. Just because there's a price on something doesn't mean that's what its selling for. Ask questions!

Superbowl does not start until after 6pm. Plenty of time for both

Some of those vendors travel quite a distance, many hours before they get home not to mention unloading everything and securing the firearms.

Many people attend super bowl parties and they don't start at 6PM. Also official end of the show IIRC is 3PM on Sundays, although many pack up an hour or two early.

After a 16 year absence the Foxboro show returns. Same promoter as Marlboro, Wilmington, Springfield et al.
Same venue too, the old Dimitri's red snapper location. This used to be one of the best shows on the circuit.
February 6&7 and April 2&3

Wow, has it really been 16 years since they stopped having gun shows there ???
Gee, how time flies.......
I remember going to that one several times, and I also remember the last time I went, the beef jerky guy was NOT there.
When I saw him again at another show, I said I missed him at Dimitri's, he told me they barred him from the place claiming his products left a lingering smell in their carpets. [thinking]
It's nice for you guys that the show will be back, but it's a moot point to me now, I'll never go back there again, no reason to because I reside in NH now.

Superbowl does not start until after 6pm. Plenty of time for both

Have you ever packed up a large booth at a gun show? [laugh] I bet most of the dealers start packing their shit up at noon for the inevitable ghost town.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom