Foxboro: static clay shoot

chrismshanks

NES Member
Last edited:
Do you have any idea about how late in the day a shooter could expect to be at this match?

What's the typical barrel length? I'm interested and I have gun for all three classes. My semi and pump have 18.5 inch barrels and o/u has 30in. I'm also trying to talk a friend into this as I'm not likely to come on my own :)

What's the typical barrel length? I'm interested and I have gun for all three classes. My semi and pump have 18.5 inch barrels and o/u has 30in. I'm also trying to talk a friend into this as I'm not likely to come on my own :)

we learned that barrel length doesn't matter, the targets are only 15 yds. away. there have been shooters with 18.5 barrels and cylinder bore with no problems breaking the clays

I will shoot all 3 divisions myself ($10 each division you want to shoot, I spend $30 total), it's so much fun!

Looks like fun. I'm sad I didn't make it but it's how things go sometimes. How many people did come?

Looks like fun. I'm sad I didn't make it but it's how things go sometimes. How many people did come?

we had 11 shooters, perfect for an "entry-level" event, we can comfortably support 20+ but we try to keep them small to afford everyone time to get their comfort level just right

Back
Top Bottom