FPC Challenge to MA Handgun Roster

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
This popped up in my email about an hour ago. It appears that the FPC is going after Healey and the idiotic MA firearms roster:

Let's see where this goes, but looks like I'll be sending someone else some money.

They are 100% right and fighting the good fight. I'll send them a couple of shekels.

Having said that, they are probably tilting at windmills. They will be arguing in a Massachusetts court with Massachusetts liberal judges. Good luck and godspeed...

After the CA ruling I considered sending them $. After this? Wrote a nice check.

I will say this - a year ago I thought not having the NRA would hurt us. Now I’m not so sure. Seems like smaller orgs are getting the job done in the courts. Make legislation irrelevant.

Don't manufacturers have to drop $50,000+ just to apply to get a gun approved? The state is going to fight to the death to keep that cash train rolling.
State doesn't get that money, and its more like 5 grand per gun or some shit. It goes to the private testing lab. @Rob Boudrie probably knows the specifics.

Signed up and threw them $10. I hope they can win this. Also, the stupid state hasn't updated its stupid roster since last October. This shit needs to go.

I tried to buy a cop turn in S&W 5906 from Sweaty Ben's "Classic" Firearms a while ago when they had them for like $300 and they said no BCUZ list. I emailed back and said that that doesnt matter to you. You are not a MA FFL transferring the gun to me. That transfer is what the list governs, and further, my FFL will transfer it to me because there IS a 5906 on the list. Take my money. They still refused. Douches.

The “approved weapons roster” it’s the biggest backfire this state ever devised

if anyone remembers back in 1998 the purpose of the “list” was to eliminate sales of “Saturday night specials” cheap poorly made guns , in my opinion it originally was crafted to essentially discriminate against a entire demographic

now 20 plus years later 3/4 of the approved list are cheap poorly made guns and guns that are long out of production , you can buy yourself a $200 Ruger but not a $1500 Dan Wesson

I don't think anyone can actually list something the NRA has done in this state besides ask for more money from us.

The NRA has such a shitty reputation here in MA, deservedly so imho, that they have publicly stayed away. They do, however, quietly support the local civil rights lobbying group GOAL.

What about the super secret double secret, AG list?

Do you think that gets brought up? Personally, I would think, any competent judge hears that there are approved firearms on the list, yet the AG still bans them via a AG approved list that no one has ever seen.......it is just a solid indicator of the true purpose of the list and those who wield it as a weapon against individual rights, or at the very least how list lacks any true merit.

Back
Top Bottom