Framingham Police Officer Shot

Praying for the Officer, his family and his fellow officers who are looking for someone predispositioned to shoot

Some of my boys were shot at last night too, luckily they weren't hit, though neither was the shooter... he did get the beating of his life when his 6-shooter went dry though. Everyone out there who wants to bash cops, now is the time we're earning those paychecks. It's f***ing dangerous out there right now.

Some of my boys were shot at last night too, luckily they weren't hit, though neither was the shooter... he did get the beating of his life when his 6-shooter went dry though. Everyone out there who wants to bash cops, now is the time we're earning those paychecks. It's f***ing dangerous out there right now.

I'm sure the beatings were in self defense???

Just found this on Boston.com
Here's the most important part.
His condition was not known, but police said his injuries were not considered life-threatening.

FRAMINGHAM - A Framingham police officer was shot twice last night, once in the face, while responding to a report of an armed robbery on Beaver Street.

The officer, who was not identified early this morning, was struck in the face and wrist. He was rushed by MedFlight helicopter to Massachusetts General Hospital. His condition was not known, but police said his injuries were not considered life-threatening.

Police Lieutenant Paul Shastany, the department spokesman, said the shooting occurred at about 10:45 p.m. Shastany would not say where the robbery occurred.

When the officers arrived, they saw two men who matched the description of the robbers. "The suspects immediately shot at the officers," Shastany said.

A chase ensued as more police officers arrived. At one point, one officer chased a suspect behind a building, where the officer was shot, according to Shastany.

At least one of the suspects was arrested early this morning, Shastany said. He would not say whether the arrested suspect was the person who shot the officer. The man was not identified.

A search was in progress early this morning for the second suspect. Framingham police were assisted by law enforcement from Ashland, Sherborn, Natick, and from the Massachusetts State Police and Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority. Police used helicopters and dogs to search the area.

"It's obviously a tragedy," Jason Smith, chairman of the Board of Selectmen, said last night. "My compassion goes out to him and his family."

Don't bash the good guys

I have a job where my life is not on the line everyday and I am very thankful for it. I totally agree if you shoot at a cop you deserve more than a beating. Hope the officer is doing well.

teach

i'm a teacher in Framingham. Most of my kids come from the Beaver St Projects. They are awesome kids...simply awesome. they hate this stuff. Hate the people they live around.

The school is on guard all day. I hope a Shepherd latches on to this guy in the search, and "forgets" how to open lockjaw.

The officer is stable at this time. Our Dept. sent two K-9's to assist with the search for the other perp. BTW, perps are never "beaten", they slip on a bar of soap (wink, wink).

Last edited:

Glad your guys were safe. & Good work!

This one?

First off... Prayers out the the officer and family.

Second about the Boston stop important part here...

John Mentor, 23, of Hyde Park was arrested and charged with four counts of Assault with Intent to Murder, four counts of Assault by Means of a Dangerous Weapon, Unlawful Possession of a Firearm, Unlawful Possession of Ammunition and Discharging a Firearm within 500’ of a Dwelling.

Glad that officer was missed from CQ

Somehow I don't think further infringement on our 2A right would have helped in that one.

I live near that area, and woke up to a helicoptor over my house, I knew something was wrong.

I can honestly say that I have met so many nice cops in framingham. I am surprised everytime I meet one. They are very fast to respond, and are always quick to rule out bullshit. I have never had a bad interaction with anyone from the framingham police department.

I hope and pray that this police officer is okay.

Stay out of the thread. Don't post in it again.

Why, was my sarcasm too much?

I was stating that in America, the accuse is innocent until proven guilty, and that beating him before he even stood trial is despicable.... is there a problem with that?

Why, was my sarcasm too much?

I was stating that in America, the accuse is innocent until proven guilty, and that beating him before he even stood trial is despicable.... is there a problem with that?

How is it despicable? While there are plenty of times I don't see eye to eye with law enforcement, anyone who shoots a cop should expect a beat down. They are only human.

Picture this - if an adult assaulted your own child, right in front of you, would you ask him to kindly stop and then report it to the police, or would you beat the bag out of him?

While I wouldn't condone police brutality, and I'm sure there are plenty of times that some people go overboard, I cannot see the average person treating a perp with kid gloves after he was shooting at you.

Back
Top Bottom