• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Framingham Police Officer Shot

Noone knows how they would react if they were shot at. Frankly im surprised the guys still alive after shooting at the officers.If someones shooting at me im shooting back until the threat is no longer a threat ...... meaning he is very dead, guess the officers deserve a pat on the back for just giving him a beatdown? Hopefully the perp was kind enough to thank them.

Prayers out for this officer and his family.

FIXXXer24, keep your head down brother.

To the other officers on this forum, I give you my humble thanks for the tough job you do. It's more than I could handle, and I have to admit that when my son finally left the local force, I was quite Happy with his new choice of careers.

It takes a special person to do this work well. Like our military, there may be a bad apple now and again, but for the most part these officers and troops work to keep us safe. Sometimes from things we couldn't even imagine.

here we go, didnt take this thread long to go in that direction

What direction? That the police can't beat perps they're angry at? I don't weep for the beating the gunman received, I weep for the violation of his rights under the Constitution and what seems to be a few officers who need to lose their badge and stand trial.

Noone knows how they would react if they were shot at. Frankly im surprised the guys still alive after shooting at the officers.If someones shooting at me im shooting back until the threat is no longer a threat ...... meaning he is very dead, guess the officers deserve a pat on the back for just giving him a beatdown? Hopefully the perp was kind enough to thank them.

You aren't a LEO. It's a different set of rules.

ETA: Crap. I'm way late on this thread.

Post left rather than delete it, but disregard. Old news.

Last edited:
Prayers and appreciation goes out to the officer.

For those LEO's on the forum... Thanks for risking your lives for us!!!

-Rick

Same from me, Their jobs (LE), are only going to get harder with budget cuts and let's hope that this doesn't happen again. On a side note - what the hell is the Globe doing putting this in the paper or on-line?? This is a perfect example of how we all have the need and right to defend ourselves from illegal gun owners/users - something that THEY are against!!

He was on WCVB (Ch 5) too. Looked like he was doing pretty good, except his hand was still bandaged. He got some pretty big scars on his cheek, but hey, I'd take scars over a hole in my skull every day of the week. [wink]

He was on WCVB (Ch 5) too. Looked like he was doing pretty good, except his hand was still bandaged. He got some pretty big scars on his cheek, but hey, I'd take scars over a hole in my skull every day of the week. [wink]

Good to know he's doing well.

Back
Top Bottom