France Requires Heirloom Weapons to Be Turned In Across the Country

Buck F

NES Member

Bad headline: they're not requiring it. You can keep your stuff, but you'll need to register them and submit to checks every year. This sounds like something they do periodically.

It's a shame, though, but we have the same problem here: granddad does something amazing in his youth, brings back a souvenir, then it's forgotten 70 or a hundred years later and nobody wants the souvenir anymore. The better move would be to let museums take all of them, but the article says there are 5 million of these things in private hands in France. I doubt there are enough museums.

Too bad.

The better move would be to let museums take all of them, but the article says there are 5 million of these things in private hands in France. I doubt there are enough museums.
Hell, I've got room for several crates. The French DID help us kick King George's ass in the Revolutionary War.

i read an article that stated there were thousands of mp-40's, sten's and the like stashed all over the country side of france, some put under floorboards of farmhouses or in aging rooms in vineyards by former resistance and free french fighters after wwII "just in case." just waiting for the bosch to try it again...or now, putting down blm copycats.

Most who learned that lesson have died off, and didn't pass along the message.

So years ago when I belonged to the Hummer Club (H1 Hummer owners) I came into contact with some H1 owners in Europe. Some people flew over for a trip we were doing in having at Rausch Creek. One night over dinner a discussion started about a Utah permit and value of it. Bear in mind I didn't even have an LTC at that point. The guy from Europe pulled out his phone and started showing us pics of him driving around with a full auto AK in his truck.....in downtown Paris.

You see this is why they love the immigration. They get the drugs from the Chinese and they buy guns from people with connections in the middle east. The only thing gun banning did in Europe is drive everything underground. Nothing changed it's basically a constitutional carry but with the facade of lawfulness.

From what I have seen of the world, gun laws only exist to stop the common man from having a means of self-defense. Anyone with the money can get anything they want, legal or not. It's just a show.

So years ago when I belonged to the Hummer Club (H1 Hummer owners) I came into contact with some H1 owners in Europe. Some people flew over for a trip we were doing in having at Rausch Creek. One night over dinner a discussion started about a Utah permit and value of it. Bear in mind I didn't even have an LTC at that point. The guy from Europe pulled out his phone and started showing us pics of him driving around with a full auto AK in his truck.....in downtown Paris.

You see this is why they love the immigration. They get the drugs from the Chinese and they buy guns from people with connections in the middle east. The only thing gun banning did in Europe is drive everything underground. Nothing changed it's basically a constitutional carry but with the facade of lawfulness.

From what I have seen of the world, gun laws only exist to stop the common man from having a means of self-defense. Anyone with the money can get anything they want, legal or not. It's just a show.
As I stated in another thread the Leftist anti's here view gun control as a means to disarm white America while allowing violent Black Felons to roam the streets.
WE are what stands between them taking over the country and assuming total power.

The Left is hell bent on controlling the courts with activist judges. We see a lot of it now. Judges who rule by their own opinion and not by the law. Once they gain full control the Constitution will be ignored.

Think about what things would be like today had Obama placed Garland on the SCOTUS as well as Clinton winning in 2016. This is one of the reasons the Left has really lost their minds. They believed they were on the cusp of a total take over. They may still.

The Left is hell bent on controlling the courts with activist judges. We see a lot of it now. Judges who rule by their own opinion and not by the law. Once they gain full control the Constitution will be ignored.

Think about what things would be like today had Obama placed Garland on the SCOTUS as well as Clinton winning in 2016. This is one of the reasons the Left has really lost their minds. They believed they were on the cusp of a total take over. They may still.
You are correct which is why they were so shocked and enraged when Trump won in 2016. They marshalled all their forces after the election, the Swamp (FBI, DOJ, State Dept., ATF, etc) and the lamestream media to deny Trump any more victories and to come after us. Now they know they can't complete their takeover of the country with Armed white Americans still roaming the country as free men/woman.

They must destroy the Supreme Court because they defied the Leftists and you and me because we DARE to resist their takeover of society.

Victor Davis Hanson wrote a column in October in which he stated the Dem party has moved so far left that they can't depend on winning elections to takeover so they must resort to violence and intimidation to achieve their goals.

Back
Top Bottom