UPC: 8187250010859

Availability: In Stock

$429.99 $386.99

Not for civilian sales in: CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDFRQ4_vgH0

Back up the truck!

Now with Marsha Approval!!!!

Last edited:
Damn.. The lack of semi is one of the 2 reasons why I never jumped on the full retard triggers.

Now if ammo was cheaper...
What are you talking about? The binary triggers are 3 position triggers. Safe, semi and binary. The second shot in binary mode can be cancelled by switching it to semi while holding the trigger after the first shot.

What are you talking about? The binary triggers are 3 position triggers. Safe, semi and binary. The second shot in binary mode can be cancelled by switching it to semi while holding the trigger after the first shot.

Rare Breed is a 2 position trigger.

What are you talking about?

If there is a difference between forced rest and binary triggers I have no idea.

If there is a difference between forced rest and binary triggers I have no idea.
The "what are you talking about " was an actual question, dick. Since the trigger listed here is NOT a two position trigger, I genuinely asked what you were talking about. [rolleyes]

Binary is one shot on pull, one shot on release (release shot can be cancelled too). Uses all three positions (safe/semi/binary). Forced reset is as the name implies. It forces reset so that follow up trigger pulls are immediately available. But if you release a forced reset trigger, nothing happens, same as semi. So it only as two positions, safe/semi (where the "semi" is forced reset).

Binary is one shot on pull, one shot on release (release shot can be cancelled too). Uses all three positions (safe/semi/binary). Forced reset is as the name implies. It forces reset so that follow up trigger pulls are immediately available. But if you release a forced reset trigger, nothing happens, same as semi. So it only as two positions, safe/semi (where the "semi" is forced reset).

I thought all the triggers were like the Rare Breed version, guess that's the part where I turned into a dick begins.

So binary triggers are pull fire release fire, and forced triggers are pull fire fire fire until you release the trigger?

I thought all the triggers were like the Rare Breed version, guess that's the part where I turned into a dick begins.

So binary triggers are pull fire release fire, and forced triggers are pull fire fire fire until you release the trigger?
now you're on the trolley!

Back
Top Bottom