• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Franklin Lodge Turkey Shoot IS BACK for 2021!!! 11/13/2021 in Grafton

Darn Ross. weren't these on Sunday before? I work Saturdays.................... [sad]

E.T.A. Nope, bad/old memory. Previous shoots were on Saturdays. Still a bummer for me. I enjoy these and usually bring a friend or two.

Darn Ross. weren't these on Sunday before? I work Saturdays.................... [sad]

They used to be on the Saturday just before Thanksgiving; we moved it up a week this year because there's a big Masonic event that Saturday that most of the officers and Past Masters of Franklin Lodge will be attending instead. We'll hopefully be back to the normal day next year. And they're Saturday because Masons are all religious men, and many of us are in church on Sunday morning. (Let's not talk about the Jewish guy running the line on the Sabbath... ;) )

Hopefully my son doesn't have anything that day. He wants to try a .22 pistol.

We'll have quite a few there, so come on down.

Turkeys... we are paying more than double this year for them, but Franklin Lodge is holding the line in how much shooting a relay costs. So for $5 - still - you can get a chance to win a turkey!

This is this coming Saturday in North Grafton at the North Grafton Fish, Bird & Game Club. We'll have a grill going for lunch as well as coffee and hot chocolate. Forecast is for 56° under sunny skies, so come on out and have some fun!

Turkeys... we are paying more than double this year for them, but Franklin Lodge is holding the line in how much shooting a relay costs. So for $5 - still - you can get a chance to win a turkey!

This is this coming Saturday in North Grafton at the North Grafton Fish, Bird & Game Club. We'll have a grill going for lunch as well as coffee and hot chocolate. Forecast is for 56° under sunny skies, so come on out and have some fun!
Great time yesterday. Thanks again Ross for all the effort putting this on.

Ross,
2022 ?

We're working on it. The turkey shortage and the resulting price increase (if we can even FIND enough turkeys!) are proving a problem.

However, the date is locked in - Saturday, November 19th.

We may have some relays winning hams - seems there's no pig shortage. Stay tuned; soon as I have more information I'll post a flyer!

Back
Top Bottom