Free America culture shock, and "monadnock is awesome"

image.jpg

Sorry if it's a weird angle, posting with my phone.

Culture shock in free America. Look at what these awesome folks at monadnock are doing. This is amazing as back "home" in MA these people would be actively denied or restricted from firearm ownership and usage.

At the very least monadnock deserves thanks for this kind of good work.

God bless America, and god bless monadnock!

Good for Monadnock! Here's to the shitheads on Beacon Hill restricting the rights of formerly free men

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

Yeah they were doing that a couple of weeks ago.

I ran into Mark up there, the night they were doing this, and he said they run these classes all the time.

Yeah they were doing that a couple of weeks ago.

I ran into Mark up there, the night they were doing this, and he said they run these classes all the time.

the article said this was the third one they've done. i can't believe this hasn't received more recognition!

I remember when I first moved to NH. I went for a walk open carrying and no one hassled me. SO F*CKING NICE.

So far, the ONLY comments I've gotten open carrying was a couple of bikers up on the Appalachian Gap telling me my hammer was cocked.
anim_snoopy.gif

View attachment 81008

Sorry if it's a weird angle, posting with my phone.

Culture shock in free America. Look at what these awesome folks at monadnock are doing. This is amazing as back "home" in MA these people would be actively denied or restricted from firearm ownership and usage.

At the very least monadnock deserves thanks for this kind of good work.

God bless America, and god bless monadnock!

Welcome to free America, friend.

Great now that you have moved are you available to help clear a piece of property I purchased outside North Conway? Welcome to Live Free or Die.

I unfortunately still have property in Ma. but hopefully can sell it off within the next 18 months.

When I ride my motorcycle in N.H. I carry and have NEVER had any issues, maybe its because I carry[wink]

Back
Top Bottom