Free Camp fire wood

Free Camp fire wood - Cut to length and split, this is poplar and the like. (Not hardwoods, not pine.) I would burn this outdoors, not in a firerplace or wood stove, but I understand others choose differently. My opinion it would be perfect in an outdoor firepit.

I have a camp in Northny and burn five or six cords a year and get my wood burning out of my system there, so I don’t burn any wood at my home in Massaachusetts. This wood all came off my wooded four acre lot in Bolton I estimate here are two or three pick up loads in total.

Ice storm picture Tree came down in December ice storm, but cut and split that week

Dried pile picture: Small tree from last summer that I took down from shading my lawn. It is dried and ready to burn. This is what is left after a neighbor took a load.

Pictures new one and two came down in windstorm last week or so, freshly cut and split

Location: East side of town of Bolton, near Town lines of Stow and Harvard, about two minutes off 117 and four or five minutes from intersection of route 495 and 117 I am 8 minutes from Cabelas in Berlin.

If you are interested, PM me. If after the first person makes pick up, if there is any left I will contact the next person. Take an armload, a trunk load or a truck load. Up to you.

Attachments

• Ice storm.jpg
    Ice storm.jpg
    851.4 KB · Views: 86
  • dried pile.jpg
    dried pile.jpg
    935.8 KB · Views: 76
  • new one.jpg
    new one.jpg
    665.4 KB · Views: 66
  • new2.jpg
    new2.jpg