• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Free shooting gallery

MSRP $10,000 +
4 PLATE RACKS (ROPE RESET)
7 DUELING TREES, STATIC STEEL TARGETS, SHOOTING BENCHES, ETC... THE catch, I get to use it, must be located in western mass and you must have enough land for all of it.
I built this with the idea of bringing it to a local club but I have not found one to host... If you would set this up on your land and allow me to use it, you can keep it... I'm looking to get about 10 years out of this setup.
Too much to list but about half of it is 9mm/40sw/45acp/etc and the other half is .22lr only.
Each rack is 10' long and weighs around 800lbs, I hoping to move these once...
Front left rack 12 targets 6" round. Front right side rack 6 targets 16" round. Rear racks have 12" round and square targets alternating

Attachments

• IMG_20211020_111506_244.jpg
    IMG_20211020_111506_244.jpg
    475.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Is this kinda like leasing solar panels? Do I get tree replacement from spalling damage?

I haven't the land nor the inclination to drive...but this is the most fascinating proposition I've come across in some time. Bet you'll find a taker.

Is this kinda like leasing solar panels? Do I get tree replacement from spalling damage?
I have replacements for the consumable parts... Target steel is ar500, mechanical parts are DOM, high grade hardware, grease fittings, bolted construction, easy maintenance

I have replacements for the consumable parts... Target steel is ar500, mechanical parts are DOM, high grade hardware, grease fittings, bolted construction, easy maintenance
Springfield Sportsman's Club in Monson? They have real action pistol pits that are appropriate for that type of setup and there are shipping containers next to the pistol range to keep it in. Right now new memberships are closed, but if you drop this offer on them I'm sure they'd make an exception.

MSRP $10,000 +
4 PLATE RACKS (ROPE RESET)
7 DUELING TREES, STATIC STEEL TARGETS, SHOOTING BENCHES, ETC... THE catch, I get to use it, must be located in western mass and you must have enough land for all of it.
I built this with the idea of bringing it to a local club but I have not found a club I like... If you would set this up on your land and allow me to use it, you can keep it

We're gonna look kinda funny to at least some of my neighbors loading all that on my trailer to head down by the river, but ok, free is free. 🤓

Springfield Sportsman's Club in Monson? They have real action pistol pits that are appropriate for that type of setup and there are shipping containers next to the pistol range to keep it in. Right now new memberships are closed, but if you drop this offer on them I'm sure they'd make an exception.
I would like to leave the plate racks in place for ready use... They weigh about 800lbs each and need to be level when setup... Too much work moving them. thanks for the heads up though, I may approach them

That is an awesome offer. My primary club has lots of pits and we have steel targets permanently set up in several of them. Members love it.

The next set of paddles for these trees will be larger... The targets here are 4" and 6"... 10"is the largest diameter target that can be used..

Attachments

• IMG_20211022_125345_144.jpg
    IMG_20211022_125345_144.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom