• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Free - Used 1 x 6 boards

Need to build a duck blind or turkey blind or chicken coop? These might work

These are weathered (pre camo'ed??? ) that I would not use for structural support, but would be fine for the sides or roof or duck blind, turkey blind, or ??? I would NOT recommend them for the standing surface for human loads.

They are not pressure treated, but a fake cedar? They are not dense like a good cedar, but smell like cedar when cut. Some type of cheap cedar?

Prior owner of my house resurfaced deck with this "cedar" and did not treat it because cedar doesn't need treatment. So they deteriorated. These were in use on the surface of my deck till last week

the wood in nominal 1 x6 (not the 5/4 inch of PT decking). Lengths are approx 9'6" or 11'4", with approximately 30 pieces or each size. I would cut a few inches off each end before use as the ends deteriorated the most.

The boards are 99% free of nails. (I would say 100% but stacking them on the trailer I found two nails in one board that I removed)

I stacked them flat on a trailer. These are free and for pick up only. I will not deliver, don't ask

If they don't go I have a dumpster coming in two weeks and they get tossed.

Picks show top and bottom sides of boards.

Location: East side of town of Bolton, near Town lines of Stow and Harvard, about two minutes off 117 and four or five minutes from intersection of route 495 and 117

8 min from Cabelas in Berlin

PM me if interested

Attachments

• deck bottom.jpg
    deck bottom.jpg
    631.6 KB · Views: 97
  • deck top.jpg
    deck top.jpg
    843.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom