• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

French Citizen Has A Surprise for Muslim Refugees

Infinite Jester

Navy Veteran
This is all in French, so I can't tell what's being said. Also, don't know if the guy is a citizen with a carry permit, private security, or LEO. I just found it interesting how his actions put a stop to something that could have gone down ugly.

Last edited by a moderator:
the guy advancing with the bat or baton or whatever should have had 3 center mass about 5 seconds in....the gun is lucky as I have read that 76% of the time you have no time to react and most of the rest of the time is 3 seconds. This gun guy was given a gift...he was able to get away without shooting which is always good but I think he took a huge risk given the circumstance and was very lucky....

the guy advancing with the bat or baton or whatever should have had 3 center mass about 5 seconds in......

I agree. That guy with the bat was way too close for comfort. All I can figure is that the guy is confident enough in his ability that he thought he could clear the holster in enough time. That's why I'm leaning toward him being military/LEO type.

I agree. That guy with the bat was way too close for comfort. All I can figure is that the guy is confident enough in his ability that he thought he could clear the holster in enough time. That's why I'm leaning toward him being military/LEO type.

and just how bold the muslims are though...even with the gun vs. bat he still advanced. they'll start to get like that here too if they aren't already.

Too close and too many of them. He should have kept walking backwards to maintain distance and keep a line on the aggressors. I think they were government employees visiting a housing project which were confronted by the gang.

I don't think people here in the US have any conception of how Europe is living with this issue. Young, radicalized men from 3rd world hellholes, unemployed, with a propensity for violence, roaming the streets with weapons.

absolutely right. and they seek to disarm us and this type of incident will spread throughout the US too...with the current refugee immigration policy more will be getting in and when their numbers grow you will see more stuff like this here...

Interesting to watch the collective body language of these hoods. It's like, we've got him outnumbered, let's get after it. (Maybe, not today).

Too close and too many of them. He should have kept walking backwards to maintain distance and keep a line on the aggressors. I think they were government employees visiting a housing project which were confronted by the gang.

Drop the first one and the rest take off. I hope that guy had a spare mag.

I have a co-worker who has family in France, she told me things are very tense and one day it's going to get really, really bad.

Good, hope this gets widespread and the french do something about it before they get overpopulated.

I wonder if he carrying something more than tear gas starter pistol.

0c6304469b2b9522acbe1415d28935f2.jpg

And she'll probably refer it to the "Department de Justice" to see if it qualifies as a "Crime de le hate"..

Just sayin'..

Last edited:
I don't think people here in the US have any conception of how Europe is living with this issue. Young, radicalized men from 3rd world hellholes, unemployed, with a propensity for violence, roaming the streets with weapons.
Eastern Europe sees the writing on the wall and don't want to follow. Spring will be interesting when the hordes begin a push again. It's amazing how the world went from thousands of years of war and disorder to relative peace and order for 50 years and we now revert to disorder.

Eastern Europe sees the writing on the wall and don't want to follow. Spring will be interesting when the hordes begin a push again. It's amazing how the world went from thousands of years of war and disorder to relative peace and order for 50 years and we now revert to disorder.

From this chaos will spring their new order. Just a restructuring of things by the planners.

Rabid dogs need to be put down not fed and coddled.
Europe won't do that. They need to go into the prison business big time. Lock up those breeders and take away the welfare. As a matter of fact, contract out the prison work to offsite African prisons or Russian prisons in Siberia.

Absolutely. The press doesn't cover most things out of our own backyard. How many Americans watch foreign media?

What I was saying is I dont think that what occurred in the vid is all that different than what happens in plenty of places in the US. (aside from maybe the nationality of the aggressors and the fact that the dude was carrying a pistol) Anyone with two eyes and a brain who are willing to acknowledge reality knows that regardless of where they live, they are no more than a half-hour ride from a hood where that scenario could just as easily play out here.

Re-reading your post, if youre saying that the press is bending over backwards to make the migrant issue in the EU seem like its all smiling white girls handing flowers to the brown guy holding an infant, then yeah I agree. Same thing is going on here too. Take a walk through a housing project in pretty much any medium to large city in the US and that same scenario will play out. Our press covers it up or ignores it. I originally thought you were saying that people in the US have no idea what its like to have young, radicalized men from 3rd world hellholes, unemployed, with a propensity for violence, roaming the streets with weapons.

The press are co-conspirators as far as Im concerned. Dont even get me started, lol. Im actually surprised the government still lets the internet operate as it does. I think they f'd up back in the day letting it blossom the way it did. At least if youre willing to look, you can still find a lot of actual news out there.

god, what a shithole france is turning into. Just when they get rid of the Roma grifters, these muslims show up with baseball bats.

reminds me of district 13

Last edited by a moderator:
What I was saying is I dont think that what occurred in the vid is all that different than what happens in plenty of places in the US. (aside from maybe the nationality of the aggressors and the fact that the dude was carrying a pistol) Anyone with two eyes and a brain who are willing to acknowledge reality knows that regardless of where they live, they are no more than a half-hour ride from a hood where that scenario could just as easily play out here.

Re-reading your post, if youre saying that the press is bending over backwards to make the migrant issue in the EU seem like its all smiling white girls handing flowers to the brown guy holding an infant, then yeah I agree. Same thing is going on here too. Take a walk through a housing project in pretty much any medium to large city in the US and that same scenario will play out. Our press covers it up or ignores it. I originally thought you were saying that people in the US have no idea what its like to have young, radicalized men from 3rd world hellholes, unemployed, with a propensity for violence, roaming the streets with weapons.

The press are co-conspirators as far as Im concerned. Dont even get me started, lol. Im actually surprised the government still lets the internet operate as it does. I think they f'd up back in the day letting it blossom the way it did. At least if youre willing to look, you can still find a lot of actual news out there.

I agree with you that there are definitely neighborhoods that resemble some of the European housing complexes. What I don't think the average American understands is how spread out we are over here vs. the size of some of these European countries. That's more of what I was getting at.

10,000 immigrants dispersed across this country has a different effect than 10,000 immigrants brought into a small European country.

the guy advancing with the bat or baton or whatever should have had 3 center mass about 5 seconds in....the gun is lucky as I have read that 76% of the time you have no time to react and most of the rest of the time is 3 seconds. This gun guy was given a gift...he was able to get away without shooting which is always good but I think he took a huge risk given the circumstance and was very lucky....

This^

Just long enough for an entire generation to forget what turmoil and aggression looks like and how to deal with it.

I agree with you that there are definitely neighborhoods that resemble some of the European housing complexes. What I don't think the average American understands is how spread out we are over here vs. the size of some of these European countries. That's more of what I was getting at.

10,000 immigrants dispersed across this country has a different effect than 10,000 immigrants brought into a small European country.

Absolutely. Iirc, there was a small German village of around 100 or so inhabitants that was scheduled to receive 700+ migrants. There has already been whiners in the EU who are complaining that the US isnt accepting enough due to our larger population and area.

eta- http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/01/w...f-102-braces-for-750-asylum-seekers.html?_r=0

My guess is that the guy with the bat has had a gun pointed at him many times before this, he was not intimidated. It also looked to me like the good guy had a wheelgun, and had already disengaged the thumb break, he was ready, and I dont think it was his first rodeo either, it was good to see someone give those ****ing maggots the finger.

Back
Top Bottom