• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

French Police Fatally Shoot Man Who Beheaded Teacher on the Street

MaxStravinsky

NES Member
Last edited:
The victim was immediately depicted as a martyr to freedom of expression. France’s antiterrorism prosecutors are investigating the attack, which took place in a suburb north of Paris.

The victim was immediately depicted as a martyr...

I thought the "victim" was the beheaded school teacher...???

The victim was immediately depicted as a martyr to freedom of expression. France’s antiterrorism prosecutors are investigating the attack, which took place in a suburb north of Paris.

I thought the "victim" was the beheaded school teacher...???
The teacher was the victim, just the usual shitty "journalism" we get these days.
The teacher, still unidentified by Friday evening, was immediately depicted as a martyr to freedom of expression across the political spectrum.

The top three news stories that propagated in my Youtube News from ABC, NBC, and USA Today all said "Teen Accused of Greusome Crime in France". Lol. They beheaded, ahem, buried the lede.

I remember a movie back in the 70's, " Life off Brian" It was a comedy about the Christian faith. Quite a few movie theater managers had their heads cut off by angry Christians............................................. Ha, I'm kidding, that didn't happen.................................. It was a funny movie though.
"Always look on the bright side off life"

I remember a movie back in the 70's, " Life off Brian" It was a comedy about the Christian faith. Quite a few movie theater managers had their heads cut off by angry Christians............................................. Ha, I'm kidding, that didn't happen.................................. It was a funny movie though.
"Always look on the bright side off life"
Have you met my friend, Bigus dickus ?

There's like three threads with nearly identical titles right now, but I think they're covering two separate attacks...

What do you say, NES? Is it at last time for a French Beheadings Megathread? One that doesn't even involve guillotines? Who'd have thought.

Back
Top Bottom