• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

From the Facebook page of Kiss Tactical,LEO denied sale

on Saturday i refused to sell a AR-15 rifle to a police officer from California. he came into my shop and wanted to buy his duty gun in AZ because the same gun in his home state would cost him more. i told him that i would not sell him the gun even though he had his department letter saying he was able to buy it. I told him that if the gun was not leagle for law abiding men and women in CA i would not sell it to him. after he told me that "civilians don't need them type of guns" i asked to leave my shop. as he stomped out mad.

i have made a decision to not sell to any gun to police department that are not legal for civilians. we build custom AR-15 and have sold more then a few to cops in a few states. i am not sure how this will effect us but as we grow and our name gets out there more we will not change this policy.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kiss-tactical/219316314772529?fref=ts

Awesome job guys.

If the officer said 'civilians don't need those kinds of guns', then he definitely is part of the problem.

I can't do it every time I learn of a vendor standing strong in support of 2A rights, but I try to show my support with at least the purchase of their branded t-shirt -- LaRue, Magpul so far. Wish York Arms sold t-shirts : ) And sadly, Kiss Tactical only sells t-shirts for NON-SUPPORTING Glock. Kiss Tactical could have a really cool tshirt. I'll have to email that that.

while i mostly agree with this, i do feel bad for the good officers that they will not be able to get the tools they need.

while i mostly agree with this, i do feel bad for the good officers that they will not be able to get the tools they need.

As much as I agree with them needing the equipment, we must remember that the point will never be understood until all officers in these states understand the feeling and relate it back to their superiors. Let them know that it will hurt them too to pass these laws.

If they are held to the same crap restrictions as the rest of us, they will have no choice but to support our efforts. Their lives are no more valuable than any of ours, we should all be entitled to the same level of personal security.

Back
Top Bottom