• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

From the Steve Reichert facebook page.

I don't know how to link it, but here's a link to his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SteveReichertOfficialPage

I attended a SWAT school a while back where a “DHS” certified terrorism instructor gave a rather boring 6 hour class on the subject. When he started talking about domestic terrorism he rattled off a long list of terrorist groups his last words “and Constitutionalists”. My blood instantly started to boil as I sat there and listed to this brainwashed cop ramble on. About a min later I put my hand in the air and said “I don’t know about you, but most of us are prior service or still active military. We all took an oath to protect the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic. I’m sure that you too probably took an oath when you were sworn in. So why are people who take their oaths seriously or those who want out government to follow the supreme law of the land considered terrorists? After a short round of applause from the rest of the class he did his best to try and explain his way out of his DHS directed statements. I know what side he will be on if the shit hits the fan!

Tin foil hats aren't very fashionable forms of attire on NES. I'll just edit this...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom