• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Full auto glock 17....

I can't get over how flat that thing is shooting with the weight of the drum below it. In the slow motion incendiary part it looks like a ****ing laser. The slide is the only thing moving, his hand is rock solid. I wouldn't stop grinning for a week if I shot that thing. [smile]

I do hope FPS Russia starts releasing some videos again with the passing of Keith I don't know if he is able to get his hands on all the fun guns anymore.. A few months back kyle said on Facebook he was working no the new " season" of fps Russia and videos would be out soon. Not sure when that was but easy 3 months ago

I can't get over how flat that thing is shooting with the weight of the drum below it. In the slow motion incendiary part it looks like a ****ing laser. The slide is the only thing moving, his hand is rock solid. I wouldn't stop grinning for a week if I shot that thing. [smile]

Steadycam.

Back
Top Bottom