full auto

Not exactly eastern Ma but you might want to consider Woodsman Rifle&Pistol in Athol IIRC, off route 2. It's a small club.IIRC, I held a few NES shoots there in the early days.

Mansfield Fish & Game. I believe you need to get certified/checked out by a board member, and you must have a MA MG license to fire full auto.

Mansfield Fish & Game. I believe you need to get certified/checked out by a board member, and you must have a MA MG license to fire full auto.
Correct.

What does "certified/checked out" mean? Jack.
It means keeping all rounds on the berm so no strays go over the top. That's the test. BTDT

Andover but they require a range officer for mg shootin
This. I can't recall if there's a waiver/form required as well. I believe only MG license holders can shoot it as well (i.e., no handing it off to minors to try, etc.).

Never really paid too close attention to it as it's not applicable to me.

This. I can't recall if there's a waiver/form required as well. I believe only MG license holders can shoot it as well (i.e., no handing it off to minors to try, etc.).

Never really paid too close attention to it as it's not applicable to me.
Same here. Never applied to me.

Not exactly eastern Ma but you might want to consider Woodsman Rifle&Pistol in Athol IIRC, off route 2. It's a small club.IIRC, I held a few NES shoots there in the early days.

Wasn't there a pumpkin shoot at that club?

Back
Top Bottom