• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Full Text of Feinstein Bill

a good hundred pages are just the guns specifically named.

- - - Updated - - -

122 pages of bullshit, not going to read

"Let's just sign it first, then we can find out what's in it"

alg-speaker-nancy-pelosi-jpg.jpg

I'm really disturbed by this idea of all the guns to which the new AWB would not apply. It's sort of setting the state for the next round which is:
"if it's not on the list you can't have it".

"SEIZURE AND FORFEITURE OF LARGE CAPACITY AMMUNITION FEEDING DEVICES"

There's some langauge that doen't sell well to any gunowner, and most Americans, I'd hope...

I printed it out I needed something to wipe my a$$ with and feel that my toilet paper is higher class then this garbage and that I shouldn't punish my toilet paper so I've resorted to using this bill.

Page 22, "SEIZURE AND FORFEITURE". I'm trying to follow the changes by looking at USC Title 18, Section 924, Subsection D...but I can't navigate through the wall of text nor the incessant self-referencing.

Help deciphering?

Sounds like repair/replacement and aftermarket parts would be banned...

Any combination of parts from which a
firearm described in subparagraphs (A) through (K)
can be assembled.

Grandfathering is confiscation. If you can't sell your personal property, do you really own it? If you can't transfer your firearm, do you really own it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can put your weapons in a trust for 500 years and any ones name added to the trust can add more names I think therefore handing down weapons to your kids

Hey, looking at the list of "kosher" pump action shotguns, I find the Mossberg 590 missing;
same with the Browning GTS series of O/U's in that list. Obviously too killy for you folks to own.
Remington 870 "Classic Trap" is listed under kosher semi auto shotguns. The monkey who
compiled "the list" has no friggin clue of what he/she was doing and most definitely no
knowledge of firearms.
Also wonder, who "Kreighoff" and "Anschutz" are. No such gun makers to be found, whereas
"Krieghoff" and "Anschuetz" (Anschütz) sound somehow familiar.

ETA: Does someone have an idea how to download that crap, other than copy&paste into a
new document?

Last edited:
Full text still not posted so,I figured the summary would be useful:

An act to remove the freedoms of honest Americans by appealing to the emotions of the uninformed and dividing the resistance with false concessions.

All things that look Killy are hereby banned.

All guns used by bubba's grandfather for hunting are hereby exempted from the ban ( for now)

Anyone on the .gov payroll willing to do whatever they are told is hereby exempted. Please see TSA for further examples and clarifications.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Also wonder, who "Kreighoff" and "Anschutz" are. No such gun makers to be found, whereas
"Krieghoff" and "Anschuetz" (Anschütz) sound somehow familiar.

Expecting the average American, even those who own Anschütz rifles, to deal with umlauts correctly is probably expecting too much. It's hard enough to get them to pronounce Porche correctly.

Expecting the average American, even those who own Anschütz rifles, to deal with umlauts correctly is probably expecting too much. It's hard enough to get them to pronounce Porche correctly.

Or even spell Porsche correctly. And yes, it's a two syllable word.

Back
Top Bottom