Funny Picture and Video of the Day MEGATHREAD!!!

powerman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I get the joke, but irl do people really put on a dress shirt, tie, jacket etc for a zoom meeting?
I used to. For around 10 years I worked at a business that provided services to hundreds of OTHER businesses and we mainly used their space for the work. One really freaked me out. They had hundreds of flying monkeys in the main stairway... (not kidding - it was wicked creepy...)

Anyway, my virtual meetings were with "conventional" and "important" people, so from the waist up, yes, I looked like I was in an office (and the area behind me also looked businesslike).

Now I use a virtual background and sweats. Times change...

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I haven't heard (read) that word since:

[laugh]
I have two of those dinosaurs. An old school desktop model and a "Princess" style.

Today's phones just lack the gravitas of those old classics. Last time I tried to slam down the phone on a call wherein I was mad it cost me $200 to replace the screen.

SpaceCritter

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two of those dinosaurs. An old school desktop model and a "Princess" style.

Today's phones just lack the gravitas of those old classics. Last time I tried to slam down the phone on a call wherein I was mad it cost me $200 to replace the screen.
One of my customers - auto body shop - keeps one in his office. Back before ubiquitous cellphones, occasionally he'd get a parts delivery kid come in and ask to use the phone. He'd say, "Sure!" and direct him to it. Hilarity always ensued.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I haven't heard (read) that word since:

[laugh]
marketing 101.
Datsun was a big time brand, EVERYONE knew the name, and thought of the product well.

then the japs got all pissy, and had to change the name....and from that day until today Nissan is a tiny ghost of what marketing force it used to be. their trucks are considered a joke clown car

smokey-seven

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I had the Chaplain bless one of my hand grenades (never got to use it).
Well then the blessing worked! Both ways, you didn't need it and they didn't get it!

By Moscow based artist Nikita Golubev AKA Pro Boy Nickpbn, the dirty truck artist.

pbn1.jpg

pbn2.jpg

pbn3.jpg

pbn4.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom