Further Evidence of the Moral Bankruptcy of the Antigunners

Summary: The turd burglar antigun politician that brandished the AK in the Virginia Assembly "lost" at least two other semi-auto rifles in the 1990s. These firearms were loaned to him by the VA State Police to use as props for his antigun nonsense. One of the firearms was subsequently recovered from a drug dealer.

He also was disbarred in 1999 for assault and has had numerous ethical complaints lodged against him.

FLASHBACK: Anti-gun lawmaker who brandished borrowed AK-47 once 'lost' 2 semiautomatic weapons police loaned him | The Daily Caller

Anti-gun Va. lawmaker who brandished AK-47 during legislative session has record including disbarment, jail | The Daily Caller

this shouldn't be news to anyone. Anyone who stands on the coffins (as even admitted by Pierce Morgan himself) of dead children to push a political agenda is morally bankrupt from the word go

I'm still waiting for PETA to condemn Linsky's efforts to legalize bestiality and unconsensual sex with pets and farm animals.

My wife is wondering why we haven't tried to ban cancer yet. Its a really bad thing that we should ban outright. We need a law.

yeah, really, that would keep congresscritters really busy for the next four years and we get some rest too. The problem is that banning cancer is not going to create more bureaucracies and no-show jobs for their friends ... so no, not gonna happen [frown]

See, now this is good stuff. NRA should be having a field day with this info. Guy should not be able to hold an elected office.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom