• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

G-23 question

hey guys quick question, I have a Glock 23 with trigicon night sights, I am going to guess it is a gen 3, it has the tac rail. and 3, 13rd mags, I purchase new 1 year ago. I live in ct. I am NOT selling it at this time. but any idea what it might be worth? Thanks Hans

In CT or any other free state? $400 bucks? $450 maybe.

You couldn't even sell it in Mass unless you moved here with it and then sold it privately -- Dealers can't transfer that gun because it was made after 1998. Also, you wouldn't be able to sell the high caps with it here in Mass as they're post ban and therefore inherently more "evil" because they were made after 1994. [rolleyes] And no, I'm not kidding.

Mass legal 3rd gen glocks easily go for $650 in this state, sometimes more depending on sites and accessories.

Stupid Massachusetts

I'd say between $475-$500 if in great condition.Even if you could buy it for $500 it'll cost ya $530 OTD with tax in Ct.Add $100-$125 for installed trijicon night sights and $25 for the extra mag b/c Glock only come with 2,that's $680.I wouldn't take less than $450[smile]

Back
Top Bottom