G19 vs Sig P320c

Very good result
But I mentioned that all small carry pistols good enough for short self defense distance
You don't have to spend so much money , that's the point
Also you will not have time to look at your $500 red dot
If you don’t have time to look at a red dot then you don’t have time to use the iron sights either. You’re thinking of small carry pistols as something for very short range point and shoot and that’s fine but you have to remember they’re not limited to that. Red dots probably help more on small guns because of the shorter sight radius with irons.

Curious how you and your friend missed at 22 feet with a p365. I can understand if you were both impacting low and not using a combat hold. Or maybe your friend actually got a lemon.

You think this is people being aggressive? No one questioned your choice of 40 yet.

I participate different pistol shooting activities like pin shootings, falling targets, steel challenge etc. I newer saw anybody shooting carry size pistol
That's why I think that spending more money on carry pistol is not good way for me. I could get MP shield for less then $400. That all I mentioned. This is what comes from my observations
But I totally understand the point when people purchased some gun simply because they like it. I do this myself ...........
When my wife out of town

I think that compare those two guns is not fair. Glock is Legend and served for decades almost everywhere in the World. But even new model based on design from 1960 th....
Sig P320 is revolutionary design of 2017 and has many features like no others. Of course Sig P320 has sport models while Glock was created for Police and Military
I like Sig but Glock for many people just like religion and I think that's OK. I have four 1911 in different calibers and love all of them despite that 120 years old design
I'm sure you can achieve similar result if you practice with any of that gun

I think that compare those two guns is not fair. Glock is Legend and served for decades almost everywhere in the World. But even new model based on design from 1960 th....
Sig P320 is revolutionary design of 2017 and has many features like no others. Of course Sig P320 has sport models while Glock was created for Police and Military
I like Sig but Glock for many people just like religion and I think that's OK. I have four 1911 in different calibers and love all of them despite that 120 years old design
I'm sure you can achieve similar result if you practice with any of that gun
it is really individual, but, for me this difference of the grip angle between G17 and P320 renders latter out.
it somehow works quite well for P365, being almost vertical, but, on a 320 i cannot deal with it well. G17 just aims way more natural.
also, note the shape of the base of the grip - it also matters.

1609776958351.png

I agree, everyone has own filling with the same gun. I shot bulls eye with walther SSP because Pardini has angle too aggressive for me
I think Glock was designed for using one hand preferably and that more ergonomic for that
I don't know when soldiers started shooting with two hands positioned with all chest open to enemy but in 60th they shoot with one hiding the rest of body ....

Changing striker springs? Protip: Save yourself the time- just take a kettlebell weight thing, strap it to a beam with a rope, like a pendulum, and then just give it a good swing, and let it smash you directly in the nuts. That's what you're doing when you mess with the striker spring on a Glock. It literally regulates several different things in the gun. When you change it, you're f***ing up several variables simultaneously.

Nearly EVERY glock I've ever seen f*** up, SOMEONE has f***ed with that spring. It's basically a guarantee.
I actually got something i want to ask you - did you try to use this specific connector - is there any point at all of even trying it?

or this?

it is to play with my range only G34. I generally do not like altering core parts, but, just curious if there is anything good, at all, about those 2, or if it is all a snake oil, pretty much.
i have a factory 4.5# connector in it now and it is working fine, so, it is mostly an academic interest, no real inclination to buy and try it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom