• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GA State IDPA is back for 2020, April 24th & 25th

allen-1

NES Member
After an absence of 6 years, GA State IDPA match is back - and it's being hosted at my local club, 17South in Fleming, Georgia on April 24th and 25th 2020.

We've run a Tier 2 BUG match the last couple of years, "Sand Gnat", this is a huge step up for us. It's only July and the stage plans are already in, Practiscore's open now for SO's and will be open for competitors next week.

T-Shirt+back+-+1aGAStateandSkyline+copy.png

As andrew1220 pointed out, there are plenty of action shooters who travel across the country to matches and it is fine for Allen-1 to announce their match here.

Who cares? This is Northeast Shooters not Southeast Shooters

well, I dunno. I shoot regularly in Georgia, Florida and South Carolina for seven months of the year. For another five months of the year, I shoot mostly in Connecticut, with occasional trips to Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont. I figure that there might be some others here that do the same. Or that simply might be interested in shooting a state level IDPA match. People do get on planes and go to matches. Our last GSSF match had shooters from all over the country.

Back
Top Bottom